The story about a cap =)))

Yesterday, I just almost died laughing. So funny I've never been. And my grandmother made me laugh.
 We arrived with a sidekick to the village for the weekend, my granny. When we arrive, we are sure to walk the woods for mushrooms and grandmother with us, as a connoisseur of these places. At this time also, neither rose before dawn and began to gather. Well, what can be put on when you go into the woods? Junk all, second hand, which is driven by all the relatives to the village in order not to throw out. Andrei and myself found ammunition, boots, pants, sweaters, and what that cap. At the head should definitely something that ticks do not jump.
 Dressed in general, we are sitting on the porch, waiting for Grandma. Kosyachek for mood kurnuli. Its all there.
 - Grandma, you soon? What are you vozishsya?
 - Yes, I can not thread a needle vdet. Come help me.
 Getting up was broke. The sun began to shine as well.
 - Babul, come on, come on. What do you sew it going? Going to go.
 And then she gave:
 - Yes, I have to cap myself to sew.
 Andryukha We stared at each other.
 - What ???!
 - Well, my shabby cap. Remember?
 - What ???!
 - What, what. In the forest I always go there. I forgot something?
 Only then we Andryukha began to understand what it was about. For those who have forgotten this ancient meaning of the word, I will remind: field cap, this type of headdress. But we have drawn for fun completely different picture. We neighing.
 - Babul, and what it is to sew? LOL! Gygygy!
 - Since a hole therein.
 We started hysterics.
 - And so it should be a hole. Gggggg. Or it was not there before?
 - Yes, there was earlier seen caught somewhere or moth had eaten, it is there in my wool.
 We have tears flowed.
 - Babul, okay, so go with a hole. Gggggg.
 - Yes, something like a hole? And suddenly the tick climbs?
 - LOL! Yes it suicide or something? - I have to say it was difficult. Grandma decided to finish us.
 - Enough to laugh then. What do you like horses. Serge - is it me - you had seen my cap? Come show.
 - Have not seen baaaa! God miloval.- I already writhing in convulsions. Andryukha lying on the porch, and trembled all over.
 - Sergei, enough grub there, go myself sew up to me. And I can not see without my glasses.
 - Babul ... .Bugaga ...... Well, all Gggggg ... ... ... ..- connected .Prekrati I say could not. Andryukha not even shaking. He did not get enough air.
 For mushrooms, we have not gone. My grandmother was offended, not understanding why we rzhem, I went to dig in the garden. A long time we sat on the porch, unable to get up, his legs would not obey. Laugh forces have also not been, we were trying to think of something else, but hysterical covers us again and again.

Tags

See also

New and interesting