Medical Forum

If at medical forums communicated as well as everywhere ....

Junior: Guys, I have a problem - the patient came, one eye works, the other does not - what to do? Urgently!!!
 Surgeon (veteran): Ah-ah-ah-ah !!! One eye does not work, scream! (* laughs *)
 Scalpel (veteran): Damn, we got lamer!
 Admin (administrator): Novice, read the forum rules, use the search. The first warning.
 Doktor_Lektor (frequenter): Come on, help him. You do not see - a man mountain.
 Gost1: Newbie, and what do you want then? Formulates the question correctly.
 Novice: Gost1, I want to see both of galza. Can you tell how to do it?
 Gost1: A-ah, that both have seen - I do not know then. I specialize in acupuncture.
 Member: Admin, I used search, but found nothing.
Help someone, the patient is on the table, I opened it already easy - does not help !!!
 Surgeon (veteran): A-ah !!! Easily opened, I ussus right now! (* laughs sloping *)
 Gost2: Beginner, optic nerve checked?
 Nurse (skilled): Newbie what the eye does not work - right or left?
 Admin (administrator): The rules of the forum says that it is forbidden to ask questions about the symmetrical bodies. Besides, what words you were looking for? According to the word "eye"? And it was necessary - for "binokularus okulyarus." That - [collection of links] to read about it, how to use the search on the forums.
 Novice: Gost2, and where to find the optic nerve? Changed his eyes sometimes, now both do not work: (((Urgent - what to do soon anesthesia ends.
 Gost3: A patient is a race - Negroid and Mongoloid?
 Scalpel (veteran): Gost3, and what's the difference?
 Gost3: You mean that between Negroid and Mongoloid no difference? Even lamer called Freshman =)
 Doktor_Lektor (frequenter) between Negroid and Mongoloid there is a difference, a fact.
 Newbie: How to find a race?
 Scalpel (veteran): Ask the patient;)
 Novice: the patient is unconscious. Maybe it recorded in the passport?
 Scalpel (veteran): Gost3, there is a difference, but what a difference in the specific case of this ??
 Gost3: Scalpel, obviously. In Negroid eyes large and bulging, and the Mongoloid eyes narrow slits - the patient may simply eye slits narrowed, they need to make an incision.
 Member: Thank you, Gost3! Incised forever - it became easier to take out the eyeballs. Rearrange again are surfing not :(
PS: Just in case notched nostrils and anus.
 Member: Hey, is there anyone?
 Newbie: What to do?
 Novice: All Locked, I sent him to the eye doctor.
 Scalpel (veteran): novice, and you that - optometrist NOT ??? = 8-0
 Novice: Nope. Gynecologist.
 Admin (administrator): Newbie, the second warning.
Read the rules. There optometrists forum. Another warning and - ban.
 Surgeon (veteran): Ah-ah-ah-ah !!! Gynecologist!!! All drain the water, I USSA! (* laughs *)

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting