About Ukrainian politics ...))

I draw badly, I do not possess this skill. And then on Monday decided to join Kojima century in the political life of their country, that is Ukraine. Since I am not a supporter of Yulia Tymoshenko, then I decided to go with a small placard and a sneer on her call for the resignation of the BYuT deputies of their mandates, that is, authority, well, I do not believe in a pretentious statement. According to my plan, the poster should draw Semyonitch neighbor, the former designer of the local House of Culture. By the way, even though he worked there and the culture in the behavior Semyonitch was like water in the Sahara. Sit down in the evening in the courtyard to his shop, I explain the request.
 - What conversation, of course! I told you from your material that transparency knocked together, everything will be on the highest level! Current draw and tell Shaw to "paint" means outstanding.
 I scratched it right there on the text of a pack of cigarettes duty dominoshnym pencil like "Julia, well, where are your credentials? "And to" paint "funds allocated. Today went to see him, all right, darling is in a corner, in a package tied with one Handle sticks, efforts Semyonitch polished to a shine.
And now I have a rally, the crowd got their poster, raised, and stand for power worry. Just why is as if the focus was, some smiling, others looking so serious, shakes his head.
At the police station, after completing the protocol about my misbehavior, he thought that not all of our policies Semyonitch far gone. He reptile either blindly, whether on his own, has issued my thoughts like this: "Well, Julia, where are? Manda you! "

Tags

See also

New and interesting