Old friend

Eighteen months ago we were with a friend once hung in full and one day after the circle of honor for all haunts of vice Peter braked to some accommodation.

He is my friend, took the tavern devchuhu, and then, the next day, told me a sentimental story ... Perhaps it is worth mentioning a few facts from his biography - a man he is, basically good, but if all the cons on the back draw - painted with will abruptly zebra, for anything in his childhood and youth in the school he often succumb to the eye, the tooth popinyvali in-general (also because of its far Fight physique), and he was suffering acquired an inferiority complex and driven by him, led the first one, and then, within two years, and all other school district as a leader of the Pioneer and Komsomol and later, cell ...

In general, brought it to the room the virgins, she knows his stuff - short squinting pulled off his pants and began batsat him a blowjob, and on its course of action in a strange look on his face ... suddenly braked and prosvetlevshim of insight and joy person yells:
 - I remembered !!! You got me eight years ago pioneers ACCEPTED !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting