Several stages, depending on the Internet

I think, in our time, almost everyone is dependent on the Internet.
Let's look at several stages according to the Internet itself.

Stage One. Your phrase "VKontakte" "Well, all I have to sleep, all while" really means "I do not want to talk, I just want to povtykat at funny pictures on the public." At least half an hour after the phrase you are still online. And then another hour, but lying in bed with a smartphone.

Stage Two. All jokes friends you answer the phrase "This is an accordion." Sam meanwhile lechishsya methods of Dr. Popov, predict the weather, as the "grandfather of Bom Bom", and in public transport act like "Natalia-Marine CorpsĀ».

Stage Three. You passed on "excellent" examination in philosophy, using quotes from the status of "VKontakte". Hearing on the bus "Harlem Shake" poprivychke you jumped on the railing and began to vomit rainbows, and only then realized that this ringtone on your cell.

Stage Four. You do not go to walk farther than your coverage extends Wi-Fi.

Stage Five. At the cottage parents always know where to find you. Of course, in the attic (bath, shed, out of the mountain, and so forth.), Because there is a better reception 3G. Some advanced individuals skip this step if they are portable routers. Even a small thing like this Lexand LXR-mini when connected to 3G-modem is capable of giving away Wi-Fi 20 devices - priborchik hanging in the attic, and you easily get stuck in the web while sitting by the fireplace or in a hammock in the garden. There are routers, which can be recharged from a smartphone (for example, models Lexand LPB-52W and LPB-78W are equipped with a removable battery at 5200 mAh and 7800 mAh, respectively). In this case, that you are in the country, just to remind the buzzing of mosquitoes.

Stage Six. You bought a gun, but not from robbers, but from users khalyavnykh your Wi-Fi. Your password is too simple, and the theft rate should be punished according to the law.

Source: oleg-l.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting