A unique collection of portraits of people aged over 100 years (16 pics + text)

112-year-old African-American, most age resident of the United States. He fought in both World Wars. He was awarded a medal for bravery. Never smoked nor drank. Drove the car up to 106 years, until his children are not hid from him the car keys.

She was 106 years old. She is the most representative age tribe Coeur d'Alene. Was twice married. Last marriage lasted 50 years.

110-year-old descendant of the Germans and the Irish. Several of his ancestors as well have lived up to 100 years. During the Great Depression in America dissected on trains with hobos. When he was 102 years old, he went 10 miles per day, now - three miles. He threw a drink in 60 years, smoking in 80. He continues to work a few hours a week in a tanning salon. "I'm still chasing beautiful women, but I can not keep up - my legs for this go fast enough" - he says.

114-year-old African-American woman. Ranked 3rd in the list of people on the planet age. Her parents were slaves. She never drank and smoked. I first saw the doctor at the age of 100 years. She was married to her second husband for 72 years. She has 3 children, 5 grandchildren, 46 great-grandchildren, great-grandchildren 95, 38 praprapravnukov.

105-year-old native of Italy. His family moved to America 101 years ago. In the 1920s, traveled on trains with hobos. At its 105 birthday drank several glasses of red wine, danced with the girls, with your doctor, as well as with blonde nurse.

A descendant of the Cherokee. Was homeless on the streets of Los Angeles for 17 years. "Being homeless is much better than living on the reservation," - he said.
A descendant of the Navajo from Arizona.

A descendant of the Navajo from Arizona.

103-year-old widow from Portugal. She still mourns for her husband. He died when he was little more than twenty.

102-year-old Chinese woman. She says that she survived the reign of the last Emperor, two world wars and the rise of the Communist Party of China.

108-year-old American of English descent. 50 years ago he liked to drink whiskey and carousing. Who is interested in fitness, in the year 102 could do 30 push-ups. "I do not drink, do not smoke and not chasing women - he says. - They're chasing me ».

104-year-old woman from America. During the interview, she sat in a thin jacket. Outside it was minus 24. When Mark Storey said that his fingers are not moving, she replied: "It is not cold."

110-year-old American. His father was standing on the platform with the Lincoln. On the question of Mark Storey why he lived so long, he replied: "I will never waste time on women, beer, wine or whiskey."

Railwayman from Arizona.

102-year-old Chinese farmer. It works with 4 years. "I would have never stopped working," - he said.

101-year-old woman from Mongolia. She survived 19 deadly droughts, 47 brutal Communist repression.

Farmer. Grew wheat and lentils. On the question of Mark Storey, what he did with since retired, he replied: "I think I was just sitting here. That's all you can do ».

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting