Children's Zoo in Japan

In many Japanese zoos, aquariums, and often have a so-called Fureai - the opportunity to touch different animals or fish. Usually, for little money. With great pleasure we often use this opportunity it is the children.

And although the idea of ​​the zoo, which is not the most cheerful and well-groomed animals go all day on the bare concrete, I do not like, it was very interesting to see how the children in different ways to communicate with animals. Such observation for 10-15 minutes is enough to be able to predict how each child looks at the world in general, and communicating with others.

There were at least three breeds of dogs. This St. Bernard, perhaps overtighten the attention from all the other dogs. Still, few Japanese people, and especially of the children, often see such a huge dog. Typically, the Japanese small dogs give birth to yourself, sometimes average. They are much easier to fit into the size of a small apartment.

Even for adults it was interesting to touch such a big dog.

However, when this healthy muzzle turns to you, his hands instinctively pulls back, not knowing what to expect from the animal.

An employee of the zoo sometimes doing massage of beauty, and it is definitely like that. To look for me it's more a female dog, but be honest, it was not possible to ensure more accurate.

Mother with daughter. Girl terribly afraid of dogs and constantly pulled my mother's dress in an attempt to persuade her to leave. And I fully understand the child. When the next unseen monster that is as tall as you, and thus weighs twice as much as is somehow uncomfortable with the uncertainty and lack of understanding of what kind of communication can result. And it has a loud bark!

I faced St. Bernard once in a lifetime. I was only 6, and such a dog lived in a two-room apartment with his older sister of my grandmother. I still believe that so many dogs have no place in a small apartment, but this is a business master.

I always thought afterwards that St. Bernards themselves need to be very friendly. Apparently, the stupidity of the dog from my childhood was her personal capacity. As a result, it neoboyudno our pleasant cooperation it, one day I broke the floor ass, and then my communication with the dogs became much more selective.

But it is a family that has not left me indifferent. Lovely girl and no less dear father - a growth of 190 (in Japan, I do not see every day), with (I'm pretty sure) awesome ass in pretty glasses. My favorite exterior. More and friendly with children. It was hard to stay calm and breathe evenly.

"What can you give?". The girls decided to start with rabbits. Good choice.

In older children, there was no longer any fear in dealing with animals. Apparently affected by a no, but already gained experience.

In my understanding, very frisky rabbits. And fuck you catch it, when you want to get your hands on. But these seem to understand that the work they have such a contract, and lifetime employment - You're not getting away from that cell.

Here's our dad shows which side to approach the sheep and how to properly ironed. Even the sheep could not resist him.

After the Pope gave us to understand that this hoofed animal is not dangerous, you can not fear to touch herself. The younger girl showed less desire anyone to touch. Apparently referring to her very young age.

There were some small mouse. For children especially are colorful pair of gloves, which are recommended to be worn before you touch them.

Be sure to pull the chicken by the tail and see how it will react to it. Dozhilis - now you have to pay money to touch a live chicken. Although I'm sure there were people who saw the chicken in my life only in the supermarket as fillets.

Here I thought that we will show a piece of the adult show. But these shows probably go for an extra fee.

Although in general the pair produced a very good impression. Talk to highbrow topics go together and clean each other feathers - is not a family idyll?

Set of geese and ducks. Here geese some too small. Those with whom I have encountered in childhood, were apparently broiler. I confess a secret, I'm terribly afraid of them. They were such monsters who ran me down the road and very hissed. I still do not like to eat them.

The adult woman has photographed for memory rabbits. Then will constantly show your friends and admire what they are soft and fluffy.

The little boy was very funny. He showed interest in all animals, but when it came to that touch, constantly frightened. Touch it, but it was evident that for fear of him no pleasure to bring such communication. There was no shine in his eyes, like a child who discovers the world.

Mother rabbits considered with equal gusto. I have nothing against these sharikoproizvoditeley, but after some time we have bred their interest in him subsided.

Dachshund - almost ideal house dog in the understanding of Japanese. In many commercials with dogs appear more often these artful muzzle.

In the face of the person at the individual well-read his unwillingness to handle, but he probably already knows that excessive resistance convinces children to stop doing what they are doing. It is therefore easier to be patient.

Another Pope introduces his dochu with a guinea pig. I do not know which of them dearer.

"So what you have here is even touch it?". The girl got into the taste.

Lama interested only older children. Small simply raised his head high enough to see what they end up. Near Lama Poston was a girl working there to warn everyone that the children did not fit with the given, or abrupt movements can frighten an animal, which in turn will result in not the most iridescent effects.

It was not sorry for half an hour spent in the mini zoo time. It is difficult to find another place to immediately see a number of animals and children, and how they interact.

via nobody_s_fool

Tags

See also

New and interesting