Military reenactment at Chernogolovka near Moscow (50 photos)

For there is no good war or bad weather. Nature is not going to adjust to the desire to make war in the warmth and comfort, and the soldiers always fight - under the scorching sun and rain, frost and blizzard. That re-enactors are trying to keep from the original source, and organize mock fights in any weather.

At this time, for the military reenactment reenactors selected polygons of the Military Technical Museum, which opened last year near Chernogolovka. To get to the field without incident did not work: five hundred meters from the site collection in our car I drove back anturazhnye "GAS". Truck, of course, nothing has been done, but the Lacetti sedan turned out in almost hatchback. In the end, the guys who came with me to see the reconstruction, but instead dealt with this trouble and missed all the action.

But I have to camp still got. There Borja quickly took me into the bank, and ten minutes later I was walking among the "international" armies in the winter form a Red Army soldier. Since I first reportage Great Patriotic War, and even for the Red Army, I asked Boria fasten me to some seasoned warriors. Without thinking, he introduced me to Olga sniper. It was worth it to me to stay in the match. Well, or at least try, but there really how it goes.

People slowly going in the camp and preparing for the future battle: correcting shape, hung on his belt kit, received weapons.

Sponsor weapons - "Mosfilm»

Soon, at the gates of the museum began a strange excitement. A few minutes passed, and the camp start to enter the military equipment of the Great Patriotic: armored cars and light tanks, trucks and passenger cars both armies.

After the general build armies plunged into trucks - each corresponding to a selected side - and sent to the landfill. At the sight of a column of oncoming cars honked and waved a few passers-by and greeting ulyulukali.

When re-enactors arrived on the battlefield of the future, the organizers have announced a scenario of military and historical games. It turned out that we had to recreate a miniature episode Rogachev-Zhlobin operation, which took place in February 1944. Soviet troops of the First Belorussian Front in the battles with the army 9 Nazi group armies "Center" took Rogachev and strengthened in the city. German troops regrouping, attempted a counterattack. That this attempt and had to be reconstructed.

Under the scenario of Soviet soldiers had to put ambush detachment and main forces pull deep positions. Germans find ambush squad had completely destroy it and fought to continue moving in the direction of the main forces of the Red Army. But already there were foe to deploy and chase Bobruisk (no kidding). But it is in theory but in practice turned out a little differently. The soldiers in the ambush were buried in the snow and began to wait. Soon, the road seemed a column of German soldiers, accompanied by two light tanks and a motorcycle. Ahead of the column was not particularly hiding, lone soldier. Shots rang out. Then the second. Olga, barricaded behind a tree surprise said: "It is strange. He had to fall. " Then, take another shot, he shouted: "Fall! We do agree! "Apparently, the German came up that shoot it over him, and he collapsed.

German tanks perched with no armor Fritz took the lead. Past disorderly retreating Red Army soldiers rattled motorcycle with a machine gunner. Of all the ambushes could retreat just two man, and then close.

The Germans took up defensive positions on the reclaimed territory, slowly began to move forward. In a couple of places they tried to stop the machine-gun calculation, but the return machine gun fire from a motorcycle quickly suppressed any resistance. The strange thing that the German soldiers pёrli forward if zagovorёnnye: none Fritz were killed under false Soviet bullets.

So immortal army came to the last line of defense Soviet soldiers and crumpled it. According to the scenario this time around on the field was supposed to be a tank. But rather formidable armored vehicle drove GAZ-mm anti-aircraft guns in the back. Several Red Army sat in the car and broke through the defenses of the Nazis, showering the enemy fire from rifles and PCA.

Only here ended a breakthrough in a strange way. Reaching into the depths of the enemy position, the car stopped. Enemy soldiers came running from somewhere on the part of a German tank drove up and started indiscriminate firing. In less than five minutes left standing around me only German soldiers. Meanwhile, a driver got out of the tank hatch and called the Red Army: "You are now our prisoner should take." Few deliberated and counting ammo (and what to consider all ended), Soviet troops slowly approached the tank and pointed their guns at the crew.

Suddenly, from somewhere in the depths of the Russian position was a cry "in the melee!" And a few surviving Red Army soldiers rushed to the discouraged Germans. The mash begun soldiers fell, one after another. And somehow all perished.

Apparently, at this time the organizers decided it was time to tie, and announced the end of Reconstruction. The audience, until then dutifully stood at the edge of the field, went to be photographed with the re-enactors, consider the weapons and equipment. Well, boys, as usual, opened the hunt for valuable trophies - spent cartridges.

via anton_agarkov

Tags

See also

New and interesting