Cover band Orange VINIL

Life is full of amazing new discoveries. So many times I've come across on the Internet on sites devoted to the musical theme, with the word "cover", but somehow did not think about what it means. But I got to hear some songs that played cover Orange Vinil group and got to read the information in Wikipedia to fill in gaps in your musical knowledge. It turns out that the so-called performance of musical composition (in most cases very well-known) other musical group. Thanks to such performance, many undeservedly forgotten compositions and songs get a new life and once again win the hearts of listeners.

Group Orange Vinyl (Orange Vinil) was formed as a collective of singers and musicians of high professional skills, they are all speeches, play instruments and sing only alive, it is their principle. They are well versed in the audiences to whom they will speak, and depending on the composition of the audience, choose an appropriate repertoire. And it is by the group great. The guys from Orange Vinyl play jazz times Utesov and Glenn Miller, performed by the glorious retro fifties, singing popular hits of the seventies and eighties. They can perform almost any song at the request of members of the party, and often students, too, begin to sing with emotion and nostalgia.

But the musical activity of the group is not limited to playing at corporate events and private parties. There are times when any celebration requires a constant, unobtrusive background music, against which the main event happens, say a speech and say congratulations. In this case, the group can professionally pick the tunes to play on the instruments for hours and all the time to fulfill them on their magnificent musical instrument. On the website of the group, I watched with interest a poster for their next trips and performances. Judging by the tight schedule, the guys are very popular, and their repertoire is popular not only in Moscow but in many regions of Russia and abroad. And from the comments of students, we see immediately that their singing well-known songs and music always finds a lively response and gratitude from many people! So, if you want to invite a group of Orange Vinil for a corporate party or a small celebration, it will be a very good idea.

Detailed information: http://www.orangevinil.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting