7 signs that you are destroying your relationship

Ninety million three hundred nine thousand five hundred fifty one

When something goes wrong, often we tend to shift the blame to the partner. But the Union building two. And it is impossible that the right has always been only one of the parties.

We at the Site believe that it's worth the time to pay attention to these 7 signs that your couple is not all right. It you destroy your relationship if...

If you depend on gadgets

If you every spare minute "dive" into the smartphone, perhaps this dependence. Scientists from the University of Arizona found that people who do not part with smartphones, are experiencing difficulties in relationships. Try to switch to other exciting things: in the subway read a book or watch the passengers, before going to sleep build plans for the weekend. Control stay in Internet will help of a special application. For Example, The Rescue Time.

Read more about the ways of dealing with the dependence on gadgets can be found here.

If you do not know how to prioritize

If you have a very busy schedule and time for personal life is not enough, then include it in the list. Use special applications-schedulers, such as Any.do (iOS, Android).

Will help to keep the romance alive method "2 / 2 / 2": every 2 weeks go on a date with a loved one, every 2 months go somewhere for the weekend, and every 2 years go on vacation together.

If you don't speak words of support

The word "thanks" seems so trivial that sometimes I forget to say. But do not assume that if your man does something for you, that goes without saying. Men no less than women need the support and kind words. Thanks to the elect, even for seemingly minor things. "You look amazing", "I appreciate everything you do", "I believe in you" — these words did not depend on the gender of the one who speaks them.

If you formally communicate

The fellowship of loving people is sincerity and openness. Share with each other the details and emotions of the day, listen to each other. Instead of "How are you?" you can think of a few questions to ask that will become a tradition. For example: "What was the most interesting day?" or "what have you laughed today?"

If you have something frustrating in a partner, talk about it calmly and without accusations, using "I-messages" not "don't say that!", and "Your words upset me."

If you're angry over small things

Do not try to remake a loved one. Due to their characteristics, he is the one whom you love. If the situation causes severe irritation, ask yourself why. Maybe it's not in toothpaste? And give your sweetheart the opportunity to see the results of their actions on their own. For example, if the husband throws anywhere your socks, tell him that they can go in the wash only from their assigned places. When socks over, he will understand everything without words.

If you are not able to negotiate

Focus on joint problem solving. To cry, blackmail, neglect often lead our high expectations. If they're in your relationship? Do not bring the situation to the limit, try to discuss it before. When you are discussing something important, touch your partner — so it will be easier to feel that you are with him. Adopt the rule: one problem — one conversation.

During an argument to leave the room, even for 30 seconds. When you calm down — our discussion will be more fruitful.

If you don't trust

Anxiety or past negative experience sometimes hinder us to trust. But if you want a truly close relationship, assume that your favorite honest with you. Do not require a report without your time, browse his phone and email, don't make excuses. Besides the suspicions on empty place it can push your partner to do what you suspect him. Focus on the good.

Illustrator Ekaterina Gapanovich specifically for the Website

via #image1428715

Tags

See also

New and interesting