10 stories about that loyal dog there is no one

Ninety nine million nine hundred thirteen thousand six hundred twenty seven

Perhaps there are no animals that would be more loyal to man than a dog. They love their owners wholeheartedly love and ready for them to absolutely everything.

The website has gathered for you some "overheard" stories about canine loyalty, which sometimes brought tears to the eyes.

• Went to the store for cigarettes, came I open a pack, and I was approached by a dog. I sat staring at my pack, I took out a cigarette, gave her a sniff, and she took it carefully and took its homeless owner. Now I'm even crazier in love with dogs.
  • I have a habit to remove pajamas or nightgown under the pillow, and then fill the bed. My dog, being a small, very bored in my absence, stealing them and slept on them in the hallway. As a grown up, stopped. Now on duty went to live in Moscow, the dog stayed with my parents, but I go on the weekends. Recently, I called my parents and with a laugh told that the dog somehow slipped the head into the neck and ran to meet them from work in my nightie.

• Night in our apartment there was a fire. The benefit my whole family and the dog managed to run out, I do too. And then it hit me... the turtle. Was left in the apartment... Look at the dog, and he keeps it in his mouth. So my friend saved our mutual friend.

• Favorite treat my dog — crust white bread. She is ready for it to do anything you want, and when you get her, not letting go for anything, does not give anyone. Detained me at work, inundated with orders, I'm very tired. Barely came home. The first thing I did as soon as he entered the apartment, lay down on the sofa and cried. Suddenly he runs towards me, the dog, licks his hands, pokes them in the nose. Do not react to it. She leaves and a few minutes later he brings me my muffin, puts it in front of me and waits.

• Working in a small shop, and one of my regular customers — a poodle! The real Royal poodle Timosha. His landlady's elderly and lives far away in the private sector, it is difficult for her to walk. Each time I marvel at his cleverness. Comes, becomes in the end of the queue, waits quietly. Then giving me a bag of money, a list and a string bag. Wait, when will begin to consider the surrender of the claw.

• Your dog picked up from the kennel she was from the category of "total objectors". Beautiful red-haired Pinscher with intelligent eyes, but did not call the word "all". If she wants something (street, toilet, food), it is asked, Jogging from one room to another. Once in a dream somewhere far away and muffled hear a dog barking, and open your eyes, as if the entire burden of this world on me. With great difficulty woke up and realized it was my dog barking! A gas leak in the house, to breathe there is nothing. My little Savior.

• Will soon be three years since my mom raised a suspicion of cancer. It was confirmed on December 30 the same year. Then I had two surgeries and a long rehabilitation. Then I was 17 and I was in the 11th grade. Everyone was preparing for the exam and graduation, and every night I was in the hospital, lay with her, and taught these subjects for exams. We did it, it went away, the exam I did well. But now cancer in our dog, and he became ill the day after mom. Nothing you can do, you can not operate. The mother is sure that he took her disease.
  • I have a Dalmatian. When he was 7 months, went for a walk with him. For no reason at all started to run somewhere. I followed him. Anticipating for the garden, froze: a girl of 6, pressed against the fence back my dog, and before them a pack of dogs. And my dog with a grin drives away dogs from girls. It was scary, but I grabbed a stick and dispersed the dogs. One leg ran crying girl, the other a shaking dog. It turned out that the dog rushed at the girl, and he defended it. Never saw him with a grin. My hero.

• When I was 5 years old, I rescued a puppy from a swamp. He lived with us for a month, but since grandma had already have 2 dogs we gave it to the neighbors. Now after 6 years this was a big, feisty dog. One day he broke loose. And all I remember is shiny heels friends and fossilized themselves. But when he saw me, he abruptly slowed. Calmly came over, sat down and buried her head in the stomach. I just stroked it and said, "Please, my Water". It was the most sincere "thank you" for my whole life.
  • Lost a leg in an accident a year ago. The biggest support that it does get easier, from my dog (Labrador). Since always, when we walk, she bends one foot (occasionally changing to another) and goes to three, so I was not hurt.

via #image1430115

Tags

See also

New and interesting