Comes in a jewelry shop, a man with incredible beauty...

Forty million eight hundred four thousand three hundred fifty three

Comes ugly man with a stunningly beautiful girl in the expensive jewelry shop. These approaches the seller and asks:

Hello, what would you like?

— I want to buy your companion a beautiful necklace. — meets a man.

Oh, sure, look at this necklace with emeralds. It costs 50 thousand.

The seller shows a decoration, but the girl only contempt pursed his lips. Then he leads the man and the girl to the other window.

— How do you like that necklace with diamonds? It costs 300 thousand.

The girl's eyes light up, she leans over to his companion and whispers, ready for anything. The man turns to the salesman:

Okay, we'll take it. I'll write you a check.

I'm sorry, but today the weekend, the Bank will not be able to confirm your check. So you can get that necklace for your lovely ladies only on Monday. But I think there will be no problems! says the seller with a joyful smile.

The man nods and walks out of the store together with your girl, whose eyes burn in anticipation of owning a charming decoration. On Monday, the man appears again in the jewelry salon and goes to the seller. He says he is extremely angry tone:

— Are not you ashamed?! The Bank has not accepted your check, I was told that your account has no money!

Oh... I just came by to thank you for the best weekend of my life! — meets a man.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting