Puzzle "Strange event in the restaurant»

Have you ever cheated in a cafe? Agree, this is very frustrating, especially if the institution is a favorite. And, of course, in this case, it is necessary to understand the situation, remembering all the details of the order.

Site offers the reader a fascinating puzzle, the answer to which lies in the details.

One Tuesday night, the detective decided to look for dinner at your favorite restaurant. Arriving there, he found a visitor who had a row with a waitress.

Ninety nine million one hundred thirty two thousand seven hundred fifty eight

— Paid bill! You ordered a few Beers, an appetizer and the beef steak! — angrily said the girl, standing beside the table, where he sat by the tipsy man.

— I didn't order any steak! — protested the visitor. — What is it? Drop in for a couple of hours, wanting to save a little, and you enter my account that I did not order!

I'm sorry, but you're completely drunk and not remember what dishes you ordered in the two hours that you spent here.

The detective decided to intervene in their dispute:

— Excuse me, girl, you know that this gentleman could not order the beef steak. Why are you lying to him, using the fact that he drank?

Why is the detective made such a conclusion?

Response

As you can see on the sign located on door, preparing meals in this restaurant are only up to three hours a day. A wall clock hanging behind the detective show 18:15. So, the visitor who has been in the restaurant for two hours, could not get any hot dish because they stopped cooking an hour before his arrival.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting