Why "usabilityinitiative"

God has no other hands but yours"Why don't they want to communicate with me?" — asked me a young girl with a worried expression. It was obviously taken in one form or another have surfaced.

Just so you know, "I don't want to communicate" meant "not calling with endless requests for assistance", although the tubes take occasionally invited to parties, but turn the conversation after the next time I hear "subliterature".

Before the situation unfolded this way, all friends and friends of my ladies offered to help her, advising professionals of different ranks and niches of professional employment, among which only one was not.

The girl honestly had visited them, but... Again "subliterature", because every time faced with the fact that sooner or later we had to invest the most – well, at least a little bit: for example, to take a pill before leaving the house, and the time to swallow them with a couple SIPS of water.

And again, once again, "call a friend": "I'm so expensive! What am I to do?" in response to: "Sorry can't talk right now". Short beeps...

I remember the famous parable, is largely anecdotal:

"There once was a man, very poor. And he dreamed of winning the lottery. Angel watched him, and decided to refer the request to God, that desire to win turned. God, after hearing the angel, in complete confusion said, would gladly have helped him, but he doesn't buy lottery tickets."

And in the end of this story, I want to remind a famous phrase: "God has no hands but yours". published

Author: Larisa Nesterova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //www.b17.ru/blog/51907/

Tags

See also

New and interesting