Depression yourself

Depression as self-punishmentOften, without further ADO, the man who is in counseling, said: "I'm depressed!". So whether it's a big question, but now on the other. Let's say it is, depression.

Probably, to someone will seem interesting views of William Glasser, concerning the issue of depression. They provide good opportunities for the correction of such conditions.

Looks like depression William Glasser?

This scientist believes that the person suffering from depression, in fact, myself and "depressive". According to this figure, people SUBCONSCIOUSLY PREFER to be discouraged, to suffer, to be miserable and depressed. Oh, how strange it will seem, probably, to many people people that are in similar condition.

As practice shows, when it comes to understanding about sounding like "what I create myself, I can change", accompanied by a vision of the internal causes of these problems, sometimes appears and inspiring hope, giving a sufficient number of forces, in order to "pull themselves out of the swamp."

Model depression Glasser, of course, many will evoke secondary benefits, which they say in psychology traditionally.

When the child is still very young, he instinctively learns to survive among the others, to get what you want, to meet the needs. He attempts to influence loved ones, in certain cases, the learning and the strategy manipulation. As tools of manipulating others out crying, certain facial expressions, smiles, etc.

What's next? For example: after receiving long-awaited attention during the illness, the next time (but more often after re-taking needed in the course of another disease and, accordingly, pinning) crumb subconsciously may exhibit malaise, to gain. A well-executed play is often a program that causes very real physiological changes. So often, there are chronic diseases in children. The child in this case is not malicious, and subconsciously using the available options – which really found.

So kids can get the affection, attention, parental care, etc. Later – for example, the chance to avoid having to go to school or another institution, the ability to protest against something, and so on.

When a person becomes an adult physiologically, psychologically, as we know – not always. And often, he unconsciously applies the children's survival strategies and needs, if you do not realize the second floor of this approach, does not want to change anything or not purposefully studying the strategies of others more productive and safe for yourself. And then, for example:

• a woman abandoned by her husband, and not accepting this fact, sometimes even goes into depression and I feel like telling him his fortune: "Look how bad I feel! Come back!". Even if it is on another continent. Or another: "have Pity on me!". It is at this time in the child, she acts like a used.
Or

• find themselves without a job is quite a grown man is experiencing a long state of despair and does nothing, and his inner child at this time waiting for salvation from someone. Mommy's always early to help.
Or

• workaholic, not allowing herself to fully relax, prefer depression, because then you can do nothing... Oh no, he often even lamenting because of the inability to go to work. But the subconscious mind is stronger...
I think the colleagues have a lot of similar examples.

As for the outputs... for example:

The woman, if she were truly an adult, ought, perhaps, to accept that she is to find at least something positive, to find stability, to learn to live differently, and make conclusions would not hurt for a potential better future. Would have to learn to Live in freedom.

Man? Why not enjoy, for a start, it will be a while, and then to develop tactics search other places of the application of professional skills? Why not focus efforts on search of work better than the previous?

Workaholic would be great to learn to feel their own natural needs,to rest, and rest, giving yourself pre-permission.

But, alas... Some easier, simpler and more familiar "stressed out" themselves. Indeed, so eye-catching as others and explains himself, the omission is a pity, and pity are often used by people as a substitute for love.

Besides, depression sometimes is a way of self-punishment. Or becoming realized a chance to hide deeper anger.

As we know, anger is not the most approved by society a reaction. That is, in order to slip into depression, causes sometimes a long time to look.

In the period of childhood trick question, unfortunately, justified. They are tools of adjustment to others. As adults, people get a lot of rights, freedoms and opportunities, but in many cases, be in chains of past models, like the one grown from a small elephant elephant, that being already huge, out of habit dutifully wanders wherever it is run by the owner, obeying the slightest promises and not even thinking about something else.

Having such a character "repressirovannye" themselves in activities that are self and forgive those who suffer from such conditions, infantile.

Perception of the world of such people is often distorted. As, indeed, others. We all look at everything through your own prism. But in a situation of "samoupravlenie" it's so global, that it would not be tolerated. Discover similar hard, especially being in a totality of experiences. In working with the psychologist to carry out the desired conversion is easier. Although not in the first minute of communication, of course. Not the snap of a finger.

Some find it difficult to part with the belief that the world is unfair and people around think that I try to cause harm. Some find it difficult to accept the fact that the rescue of drowning – is often a matter of drowning. Or at least accept the fact that something needed to change, and to improve the situation need to learn to think differently – not as much as before, and also to decide and act.

Are in a poor emotional state? So long that worried about it, or worry about you family? Then questions for you below. Who knows, maybe by answering them, you will discover for yourself.

Not "depressio" myself?

So, questions:

• From what I'm hiding, being in a negative emotional state?
  • Whose attention am I trying to attract or are attracted to?
  • What good do I get in the process, what "bonuses" gain along the way?
  • What is necessary for desired me, or give me others, when I am?
  • If someone pretended to be depressed, to implement what purposes?
  • My heavy emotional state that justifies my behavior?
  • Like others it helps? published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //www.b17.ru/article/49901/

Tags

See also

New and interesting