Alisa Freindlich: Three quarters of life I thought I was still ahead

Among the Actresses are spectacular, vibrant, talented and really charismatic, like no one else. They are not afraid in their roles to be funny, or ugly, and that their true beauty only becomes more noticeable. One of such Actresses — Alisa Freundlich Brunovna.

We admire the talent and wisdom of this stunning woman

15 elegant quotes Alice Freundlich1. My only mistake: three quarters of life I thought I was still ahead.

2. I do not feel pleasure, seeing that people, along with the other freedoms, freedom of conscience.

3. The longer a person keeps the child, the longer it is saved given to him by nature Prodigy.

4. I'm not interested in people who do not give the soul.

5. Throughout our lives we admit that we do not know ourselves until the end.

6. Stress best diet.

7. Loneliness is when there is no one to give themselves.

8. Some work, others fate.

9. Happiness is to love. Although, if love is not mutual it is, of course, can hardly be called happiness, but inside it's still happiness, because it is much harmonious, more beneficial, much more important to love than to be loved. To be beloved — good, but love is still inside a movement, the movement of your being.

10. Life loved children's books and even now sometimes read now and then.

11. The beauty brings people, it is one of the most serious methods of moral influence.

12.To sit long in the waiting is kind of gross. This is wasteful and unfair to his fate.

13. The attraction of the mind generates respect, attraction of the soul generates friendship, affection of bodies generates desire. All this together is love. If at least one component is missing you will get what you want, but not love.

14. "To go" only on what God has given, means very soon "fall off the horse".

15. You're young, you want to get and learn. When you Mature and have learned a lot, you want to share, to give energy.And then, when you're already old, you need close to the same "gorchichnik" together to grow geraniums. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //fit4brain.com/8997

Tags

See also

New and interesting