10 cats worthy of the title of drama King

Eighty three million six hundred twenty one thousand eight hundred three

Not only people are able to Express their feelings with facial expressions. The muzzles of fluffy cats often you can see the whole range of emotions: longing, fear, joy, desire to conquer the world…

Site acquaints the reader with the ten cats which would surely have taken in drama theatre for the lead role.

What's it? Snow?! No! Twenty million nine hundred twenty six thousand two hundred thirty four

© Tessa.lvХозяин, urgently bring the sausage, you die...

© SafeNafe / Migno exactly like the scene from "Titanic"

© Supersonics / RedditЧто, you're stroking that filthy dog? You'll pay for it! Eighty three million five hundred ninety one thousand eight hundred twenty

© Nanatalada / RedditА-Ah, what is it? Twenty four million twenty thousand sixty seven

© Midjuneau / RedditА where are we going?! Fifty million three hundred nineteen thousand five hundred four

© This_Geig / RedditДорогой, no, don't leave me! Twenty eight million one hundred eighteen thousand seven hundred ninety

RedditТы said that we will go for a ride, and he took me to the vet...

© B-rry / RedditСейчас I will dry and kill you! Seven million three hundred sixteen thousand four hundred fifty

© Pipertakespictures / RedditДа how dare I suspect the missing hot dogs?! Forty one million eight hundred thirty thousand seven hundred eleven

© Suitedman / Reddit

via www.boredpanda.com/funny-dramatic-cats/

Tags

See also

New and interesting