In his youth, in order to survive, Sylvester Stallone sold his dog for $ 40

The road to success is always difficult. So, Sylvester Stallone at one point in my career I had to sacrifice the most valuable of the fact that he was my dog.

We are in Site could not pass by this story, especially as she was a wonderful continuation.

Now Stallone 70 years. When he was 26, he was lonely and nobody knows. At that time he only had some pants and he walked in leaky shoes — money for a new one. Then he just started to write the script for rocky. His only friend was a dog named Butkus. Working on the script, Stallone almost never left the house, and the dog at the time was the only one he communicated.

"Dog Butkus — my best friend, my support, — says Sylvester Stallone, the one who always laughed at my jokes, cheers me up and was the only one who loved me for who I am. We were both skinny, eternally hungry, lived in a room over a bus stop. It was there that I began to write scripts". But things were getting worse: Stallone was not money for food either for themselves or for the dog. The only solution was to sell the dog. The buyer gave him $ 40.

However, about of Butkus he never forgot and vowed to return it when you get a chance. "One day I was able to sell the script for "rocky", and I decided to buy the Butkus back, tells a now famous actor. — His new master knew that I was in despair, and set a price of 15 thousand dollars. The dog was worth every penny!"

The actor adds: "Though I have achieved great success and was blessed as if I miss those cold morning walks with my four-legged friend! We really were together 24 hours a day, were inseparable. You could say it's the best friend I loved him and I will never be such a dog..."

Source officialslystallone
Photo on preview United Artists/REX/Shutterstock

See also
The man found a family that was lost 25 years ago, a very unusual way
Dad has found a brilliant way to teach your children to properly handle money
4 ways to keep yourself in hand when the child does not obey

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/4-sposoba-derzhat-sebya-v-rukah-kogda-rebenok-ne-slushaetsya-1355565/

Tags

See also

New and interesting