The 10 most important phrases for a happy relationship

Forty million one hundred one thousand five hundred ninety five

Perhaps, every loving couple has their little secret to happiness that keeps their relationship for years to come. But psychologists say that a few sincere phrases can make any relationship a little happier.

Today Website and Рsychologies lead these phrases with expert commentary. But remember: the main thing — the sincerity!

We all need to hear that we are loved, again and again. After all, the decision to be together we take on life. "When we hear the partner's words that he is happy to be with us, this is a confirmation of his oath again. This is evidence that we love even stronger than in the beginning of the relationship," says pepper Schwartz, a sociology Professor and sexologist.

But there is a caveat. Those who have lived together for more than 50 years, say that you need to avoid the temptation to solve all the problems of a partner for him. Sometimes your partner need to simply listened and attended to. "I'm here to support you" sounds much better than "here's what you need to do", says Carl Pillemer, author of "30 lessons of love."

It's like an invitation to peaceful dialogue. "To say someans to have in mind the following: "I wonder your opinion, and I'm interested in you.Your point of view is as important as mine", says family therapist Winifred Reilly.

When you feel sad or you are thinking about some not the most pleasant event, to hear those words for your partner is one of the most valuable gifts that can make a life together. "It means that he for youthe power that helps you stay in my life happy to be me", says iris Krasnov, author of the bestseller "the Secret lives of wives."

"I'm sorry" has become a very rare word: these days, people care about how to realize themselves and to get out of life. Moreover, in the pursuit of perfection perfectionists are very sensitive to the idea that they could be wrong. "The happy Union —a Union of two imperfect people who know that they are imperfect, and recognize the right of everyone to error. We all make mistakes", says Kurt Smith, a therapist working with men.

"If your partner just got back with the important events or trips, don't interrupt him, let him tell all the details. Do not load it immediately on current problems. Show your sincere interest in what he is going to tell you: the theme of the conference and speakers, to fishing and overnight stay in tents. Let him tell the whole story — we all love it when we listen carefully!" says Carl Pillemer.

Hearing those words never gets old. Even if they sound more modestly, for example: "I love it when you wear that dress" or "You look so pretty in this color." "Over the years of living together you found out about each other almost everything — and about what you look including. But let this phrase every time a small discovery", says pepper Schwartz.

So often we meet people who want to improve something, to make you the person they want you to see. But the most lasting relationships are built on acceptance. "Only when you accept who you're with, he feels free and just blossomed", says sex therapist Daniel Harel.

This is one of the best phrases that can come from the lips of men exalted and noble. It is able to resolve almost any conflict. But to hear it from a woman no less beautiful. "I say these words very often —even when I know that my husband was wrong and I'm right!" says iris red.

"Come to me for therapy of a couple who remember every word each other everything that each of them was once did wrong. When you cite this list of sins, then forgiveness has not happened," says curt Smith. To forgive does not mean not to remember. This means you have no need to think about it again and again. Ask yourself the question — "Why?".

Illustrator Anna Syrovatkina specifically for the Website

See also
10 simple truths about relationships, about which you shouldn't forget
9 of the laws of happy relationship
10 things that will never tell the happy couple

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/10-veschej-o-kotoryh-nikogda-ne-rasskazhut-schastlivye-pary-1315765/

Tags

See also

New and interesting