Asked me the other five thousand loan

I recently opened a small grocery shop in a residential area. The seller has not yet found, so the counter was myself. Helps, you know, to see all the problems from the inside, and talk to the customers and is always helpful.

And yesterday my friend called me with a request:

Hey! Earrings, help me out! Can you give me five thousand to borrow for a week? A matter of life and death!

— Yeah, come on in to the store.

He flew me to the store, and there's a queue of grannies as for scarce sausage in the USSR. Crowded in the narrow passage, and neither here nor there, no they did not pass.

— Babulechki, darling, let me go to the checkout. I literally for a second! Very-very need! — cried the other.

Grandma reluctantly parted. He approached the counter and I, without batting an eye, with enthusiasm in his voice cried:

— Congratulations! You were five-thousandth buyer of my store and receive a gift of five thousand rubles!

Smiling broadly, I reached the other cherished bill. You know, if looks could kill, he would have long been dead, so viciously he was seen grannies in the queue!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting