I've learned to live with a woman

I've learned to live with a woman. It's not like the romance novels. For example, I didn't know that long hair in women is not only a rare beauty about her waist, her femininity and charm. But accuracy first and foremost on my part. After all, when she's lying next to me, I must remember that you need to first remove her hair from the pillow, and then lie down close to her. It eventually becomes a habit.

I didn't know if she's in a bad mood, then immediately to hug her, to find out what was the matter, and then to calm. I have this quite differently. When I'm already in a bad mood, I don't like asking me, climb me — these moments I need to recover myself.

I didn't know if she never asks for my help, always waiting for when I will suggest. "Don't touch, I'll do it myself!". "Yes, I can myself..." No, it can't! Or rather waiting for me to insist on your. It is important to feel like a woman, and a horse can be and I. By the way!

If you don't let her lift anything heavier than a bouquet of roses, then soon you notice that the bad mood she happens rarely, and the smile on my face every day.

I didn't know that the woman is not only a lover, with whom you can share a bed, bathroom, kitchen table. But still the friend that you want to listen carefully. Hear when listening, even when she talks about anything.

The woman is not a riddle, no. And for every question, I can answer that, if I'm a little bit closer.She always says she needs. Always! It is strange when men say they don't know what their woman. Most likely, they don't want to know.

I didn't know that the relationship is not only I, but also the "I" in the square. Everyone should do this step until both are face lips. If you're standing on the spot, and the other is all the time you meet, it is likely that one day you left him behind.

Everyone makes their own step. Legless is not the place to start...

A push into the abyss of the other — this is not the end. With any pit you can always get out, the main thing is not to reject the hand of the one who pushed you there. And clutching it, not wait for a convenient moment when you can push in response.

To do "in response" and "mutually" is to drink the poison both from the same glass. Even when the other knows about the harmful property. You need to pour from the vessel that kills, but instead to pour that drunk.

For example, the revenge that is a dish, and only in the cold, does not produce the expected effect, but only affect.As, for example, soft hand — she gets drunk a lot stronger than any wine.

Tenderness, as a dish, suggest feeding response! But only hot.

I didn't know that the feelings are not in the abdomen, and the tips of the fingers that you touch her. And if the harp is playing, then this is your tool. Because fingers cannot be configured. You either have talent or not... posted

Author: Vyacheslav Ashes

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.way2self.in.ua/interesnoe/ya-nauchilsya-zhit-s-zhenshhinoy.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting