Julia Roberts: I won't do makeup, I don't want to wear someone else's face

World famous Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has deleted his account from the social network Instagram and appealed to all women and people of the beauty of the world.

She encourages all women to be proactive and to stop worrying about their appearance, flaws and aging, which are inevitable, to focus on external beauty, to the detriment of himself and his nature.

Here's what she says:

"Perfection is the disease, which affects many Nations.

We put a ton of makeup on our faces. We regularly inject something in your face, and then starve himself to death, for the sake of the ideal forms. We always want to fix what doesn't need it.

But what we should care in the first place, remains our focus. Know what it is? We are talking about our soul. It needs more care and care. And it's time to do it.

I'd like to understand a simple thing: as you can all the time expect that someone will love you if you yourself love can not? Reshaping his appearance, except to say that you're pleased with yourself?

The answer is simple: no. You must understand that no matter how you look outside, if inside you have a void.

Today I declare: I will not do makeup, I don't want to wear someone else's face. It's time to lose the mask. I know that I have wrinkles, but I want to see them. After all, it is primarily the real me. And I want you to accept me for who I am.

Today, all crazy and obsessed with appearance. You have no idea how much income they earn cosmetic and beauty company after they managed to drive into your head that you need to invest finances to delay that inevitable truth. Do you think that you have to resort to unhealthy, painful procedures that supposedly make you a better, younger?

The principles of beauty of the 21st century clearly can be defined as abnormal. It's beauty on steroids, which, like a virus, spreading around the world. This is horrible! When you understand that these artificially created rules, rule the world and keep us in the illusions about the external data? Can't we just enjoy our nature, we are obliged to follow the canons of beauty that we impose on modern society.

But you know what? I am tired of it. And I choose to say to yourself: stop. And ask everyone around to stop and remember who we really are and what we really want in this life.

No one will ever be able to 100% comply with the criteria of beauty.The outer shell is the last thing we should be interested in other people. Only our soul has value – remember this forever".

© Julia Roberts

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: ok.ru/clfclub/topic/66121091804106

Tags

See also

New and interesting