The first hut cut in 16 years

Sergei Lukyanenko, entrepreneur, head of the construction team. Lives in the village of Novopetrivka in Amur region.Experience in carpentry and carpentry — more than thirty years. Sergei your opinion on the problems of the province and the construction industry.

Forty four million eight hundred twenty two thousand six hundred sixty seven

— Hello, Sergey. Know that the construction and carpentry for You not just a job, it is my favourite thing. You have received professional education or adopt the experience of masters of the older generation?

— Hello, Marina! I grew up in the taiga village, and the village boys axe as familiar as spoon and fork. The knowledge came gradually, I don't even remember who I gave them. Sometimes, going fishing in my childhood, I forgot a spoon, take a knife and carve a spoon from birch bark and branches for two to three minutes. The ax handle came off — I do it myself. Daily challenge learned what a tree is and how to handle it. Especially because earlier in the wilderness did not know the material other than logs. Even the finished lumber was a rarity. It is now round log is considered skatekey. And before almost any man could cut the frame under the garage, a flock of hens and this is the norm, as in our days to send email.

First cut down the house at the age of sixteen, when his mother was not allowed home at night. I then studied in the ninth grade, the first parties with friends, late nights, and as a result there is a problem "fathers and children". Built a log cabin 20 sq. m. and lived alone near the family home. The benefit of the forest-fallen trees were a lot nature help. 5 December 1984, when I was finished building his hut, the weather was minus five. The axe held in the hands without gloves. But what a thrill to acquire housing already in tenth grade!

Joiner's work I'm doing since 1997. Worked with ash, pine, cedar, walnut, oak, Linden, birch. Do stairs, doors, simple furniture, a little rough, but reliable, that is to say, in the style of "Provence".

In 1998 he opened a woodworking shop in Khabarovsk. Alas, was burned by the unknown, life taught a harsh lesson. But I never gave up — opened again in 2003.

After some time, decided to return to the village. Now there is a team of like-minded people. My own workshop, a sawmill. Built a few houses and about twenty baths turnkey from Foundation. But most often people build houses with a rough finish, and then continue themselves, trying to save money.

There is a saying "go conquer the city", but our times are not much easier to "win a village" — to be held there as the owner of the business. Where it is easier to succeed resident of the province?

The city attracts prospects, the city is full of temptations. While young, you seem to be able to turn the world upside down, but quietly this world turns to you, shakes your health and throws it in the trash. Young people aspiring to the city in search of himself, in fact, become food for the urban parasites. With very few exceptions. Those who managed to realize their talents, and not just to wallow in the factory hostels, I would call favorites of fortune. In my opinion, the visitor is a provincial chance to "grow" the city is practically no.

The first reason of rental slavery. Any production, or else your business is doomed if monthly you a decent portion of the profit is given to the owner of the premises or territories. The second lost time during the trip to work and after. Time is a valuable resource. Third – in the city of lost energy of the earth. Own land gives us strength.

— I largely agree with You. But if you are not ready to buy a house in the village, how many will have to spend on its construction?

— Based on average prices, if your hands to build a comfortable house with an area of 50-60 square meters, it can cost 400-500 thousand rubles. Clarify: with the heating system, Sewerage and water supply. Water in any place at any type of soil regardless of the depth of the water. Now there are such technologies. At least I know them.

— Once in 20-25 years the villagers have the right to obtain free wood for construction. One of Your friends has used such a possibility?

— Yes, tried, but there is the difficulty that often plots of land cut away from the settlement. To cut and remove trees, not everyone can, so people prefer to sell their allotments standing timber.

— What building materials, other than wood, You like?

— Now master the old technology work with the "kordugum", in Russian it sounds like "gynecure". Pros it is a unique natural (not like the synonym for "environmentally friendly"), the complete absence of harm to the body and a unique heat retention in winter. Add — perhaps the embodiment of the most incredible forms of your structure. Walls can be straight and oval, round. To bend at any angle. Scope for the imagination! And most important – cheap, because the clay in all regions of Russia is under our feet.

— Low cost housing in our time is very relevant. Rising prices, in the provinces real wages from five to ten thousand, but people still tend to acquire their own home, particularly young families. I found in the Internet information about cordage, but I doubt its reliability. How long does a building made of logs and clay?

The tree consumes water and chewing on the bark. The beetle lives in the bark, remove the bark, then removed his home. And the roof will not allow water to penetrate the walls. Wooden bridges in Switzerland worth up to 400 years, as they are under the roof. Newly built store and took the risk — do not remove the bark. Want to destroy the pest by lack of oxygen. In General, these houses are 100 years old. In the United States and Canada, you can find a lot of houses and barns, built on the technology of cordwood 100-200 years ago, there are homes that are older than 100 years in Sweden and Germany.

— Know that You are a person with inclinations of the organizer and from time to time trying to unite the countrymen for profitable projects. Awake in people the desire to build, not to vegetate and sleep in the corners. Please tell us about it.

— Federal law of the Russian Federation, 1992 "About the consumer" gives wide opportunities to the people of Russia to improve their welfare and quality of life. The main obstacle in this case — only internal divisions, intrigue, ignorance, mistrust to each other. In Russia was cooperative. How to move the stone, if it prevents the passage? Only if taken together. "The ability to work in a team" is a phrase we often hear with inverted meaning. Her exploit commercial projects, squeezing the people who create the surplus product, often for a bowl of soup. This is the same farm, but in modern conditions. The consumer society, in theory, should give the opportunity to reveal the creative energy of the entire team, while taking into account the interests of everyone.

I suggested to the inhabitants of his village to start a passenger bus to the regional center that would greatly facilitate the lives of people. On Finance it is quite feasible for every family, but the advantages are undeniable. The halving in the cost of travel, the revival of rural life. The youth could work and learn in the city without onerous rental apartments.

Proposed construction in the village cultural centre with swimming pool and sauna. For the rest of the villagers, holding birthday parties, weddings, children's creativity. For a cooperative of 10 people this would not present any difficulties, believe me. But the villagers have withdrawn, they just don't want to live in the full sense of the word. Nostalgic for the past, when the government regulated everything — from laying products in Breakfast in school canteen knowledge in textbooks, standards of production at the plant and news programs. But it's a different time, when it is necessary to take their fate into their own hands, using all possibilities, including the laws. Very few people understand it, unfortunately.

Thirty four million four hundred fifty eight thousand three hundred five

— When we hear of the formation of civil society, once there are political associations, but to improve their village – also a manifestation of civic consciousness. How to educate the Russians responsibility, even if not for the whole country, but at least for the small home?

— One of the means is enhancing the welfare of the people. Only affluent people are able to reflect on topics, abstract from extraction piece of bread. Optimism, confidence in the future, possible only in his sturdy home, surrounded by loving family and in the fullness of the farm. It all can give only their land when applied work and knowledge.

Your home and family – the ties with the homeland. But this is only the first stage in the struggle for national identity formation.

— Sometimes I read in the news that in some town the house fell that the buildings come into disrepair immediately after the settlement. Can you explain why this happens?

— Accidents often happen because of the flagrant violations of building technologies and the desire to save money on materials at the expense of quality. The greater part of the houses and apartments developers sit with defects. But corruption in the Russian media bothers to pay deserved such pseudo-builders.

With regard to the topic of real estate in General, then, in my opinion, the most promising future housing in Russia in. It is a compact settlement of two or three families of loved ones in spirit and interests or close relatives. In their own homes with large areas of 2-3 hectares, with its soccer fields, basketball courts, apiaries, workshops, pools, caves, waterfalls, flower meadows, children's tracks, and so on.

Urban high-rise buildings, I believe the anti-human offspring are called cabinets. High as they can be used under a temporary settlement of the students.

Russia has enough land for a comfortable stay of a huge number of people. The tightness is not good, except for the tense atmosphere and conflict.

The maximum of relaxation that a person can experience — in the privacy and creating a natural angle for the Soul.

— Do You have any Hobbies, except his beloved? Discover something new?

— Recently became interested in natural stone — its role in landscape design and decoration of the interior. Creating miniature waterfalls in the gardens sucked like a whirlpool. Is stone a special magic — as if it harmonizes the surrounding space. Fireplaces, walkways, fences for beds of this material is also very aesthetically pleasing look.

Noticed in small settlements such as district or village, the beauty begins to affect people. They Wake up the desire to make your home, yard involved in beauty. Only by example can change others.

In addition, I loved the theme of healing. The impact of medicinal herbs on the body, massage I have the qualification of the masseur, fasting. Want to build a smoke sauna, heard, what there feeling amazing.

Build café. Was thinking about producing clean food. With natural products in Russia, the problem. And here, in the Amur region a major production there, forests and fields clean – expanse for farming.

— Briefly, what is Your philosophy?

We came into this world to enjoy life!

Interviewed By: Marina Strukova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: gazeta.bytdobru.info/statya/5914-pervuyu-izbu-srubil-v-16-let-beseda-s-masterom

Tags

See also

New and interesting