Something INCREDIBLE is happening in the world

Below is the article from a Brazilian author, under the many thoughts in which I am ready to sign. I also believe that we live in a unique time of change, when no group of people, not one nation, but all humanity has been making a slow but inevitable evolutionary turn... But it's a big and complex topic, and while reading observations on the awesomeness of our reality:

Something incredible is happening in the world. And many of us don't even notice.

Most of us are not aware of that, but the world is something extraordinary.

A few months ago I was released from the framework of usual society. I broke the chains of fear that bound me in the system. Since then, I see the world from a different angle: things are changing, but most of us don't know it. How do I know that the world is changing? In this article I will show as many as eight proof.

1. No one to take on the existing model of employment

We reach the limit. People can barely stand it work in large corporations. You don't see goals and literally howl of despair. People are fired. They want to leave. View: many people try to start a business, take a sabbatical. And how many people are in depression related to work how many have suffered from professional burnout?

2. The model of entrepreneurship is also changing

The past years were marked by the outbreak of startups. Thousands of entrepreneurs have turned their garages into offices to implement ideas in a billion. The founders of startups looking for investors and got funding for – a grant was equal to the Cup FIFA. But what happened after the grant?

You again become an employee. The business people could come who don't share Your dreams and goals, and brought You them ourselves for the sake of money – funding was the main condition for Your startup. The outcome of this painful business. Really cool ideas failed to implement, because the search model of money often works against it. Need to find a new way to do things, and there are great guys who have already started looking for new options.

3. The growing cooperation

Many people have found that it makes no sense to do something on their own. A woke up from the mad principle of "every man for himself". Stop, take a step back and think. Do not be absurd if that 7 billion people living on the same planet, have grown estranged from each other. What is the point of doing something if it will turn You back to thousands, to millions of people – Your neighbors around town, for example. I feel sad whenever I think about it. Fortunately, things have changed. It has become customary to share ideas and collaborate, and it opens new directions of joint work, assistance, and mutual support. These changes hurt me to the core.

4. Finally we found out what the Internet is

The Internet is a magical thing, and only many years later we realized its power. With the Internet the world is open, barriers fall, the division ends and begins cooperation and assistance. Some of the nation carried out the real revolution such as the Arab spring, using the Internet as a catalyst. In Brazil we are just starting to use the Internet to our advantage. The Internet destroys the possibility of control over the masses. Large media group serves the news as it suits them, depending on what they want to convey. Media write what suits them, but they are no longer the sole owners of the information. You watch whatever you want. You yourself are in contact with those with whom you want. Are you researching what you want.

Using the Internet little man no longer silent. He had the voice. Anonymous become known. The world is becoming common. And the system could collapse.

5. Destroyed the idea of excessive consumption

We were in the power of consumer culture as long as possible. We bought every new product, the latest car, latest iPhone, top brands, clothes, shoes, all sorts of things, hundreds and thousands of things and stuff – all that you can hold in your hands. Trying to go against the crowd, the pioneers of antipatriarch realized that the path leads not so much vs how much away from the crowd. Moderate consumption, slow life and slow food are just some of the types of interaction with the surrounding world, which in contrast show how absurd we can manage our own lives. Many people do not use machines. Only a few spend money beyond what is necessary. And more and more people are changing clothes, buying pre-owned goods, use the technique together, cars together, rent apartments and offices. We don't need all those things imposed on us. And a new awareness of consumption can lead any company, which is based on consumerism, to bankruptcy.

6. Healthy and organic food

We ate everything that seemed edible! The product is tasty? Great. We were so divorced from reality that manufacturers have started to sell actually poison instead of food, and we said nothing. But some people woke up and started eating healthy and organic food. This trend is only getting stronger. But what does this have to do with the economy and work? Yes, the most direct. The food industry is one of the foundations of our society. If we change our thinking, eating habits and way of consumption, corporations will begin to respond to change and to adapt to the new market demand.
Small farming is again becoming relevant in the chain of production. Even people in apartments grow vegetables and fruits. And the economy is changing.

7. The awakening of spirituality

How many of Your friends practice yoga? How about meditation? Now go back 10 years ago. How many people do You know who did that? Spirituality for a long time was a lot of weirdos, obsessed with mysticism and the esoteric. But this trend, thankfully, has changed too. We came to the border of reasonable and rational. We realized that with just our conscious thinking we can get on with my life. I'm sure You also want to manage your life independently, and it is happening now. You want to understand how this works: how is life, what happens after death, what is the energy of thought, about which so much is said; what is quantum physics, as thoughts become tangible and create a sense of reality; what is coincidence and what is sinkhronnost; why of meditation; how is it possible to cure sickness without medicine, but only with the help of hands, and how it works alternative medicine. Company, therapy and meditation for their employees. Even in schools teach us to meditate. Think about it.

8. Out-of-school trends

Who invented the current model of education? Who chooses the lessons that children should visit? Why should we listen to those lessons of history that we read, and why we do not teach the truth about other ancient civilizations? Why do children have to follow a set of rules? Why should they sit quietly and silently listen? Why should they wear uniforms? What are these tests and how they prove that you actually learned the subject. We invented and perpetuated the model of teaching: the followers of the system that make people humble and standard of human beings. Fortunately, many are reconsidering the concept of education and teaching of children at home, run non-formal education and the school break. Perhaps you never thought about all of the above and even be shocked. But it's happening. People gradually Wake up and realize how crazy they live in this society.

Take another look – it is usually what I wrote. I don't think. In the world is something extraordinary.

Author: Vadim Karelin

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vvkarelin.livejournal.com/665739.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting