Transplanted the Orchid to a small block... Such a lush flowering I have not seen!

I want to share with you a story that happened to me early last summer. In that period I was fortunate to become the owner of several orchids. They delighted me with bloom, and, it would seem, nothing foretold troubles.

Somewhere in the middle of June I went on vacation and left my green beauties with her mother. After returning from vacation, I found one Orchid in a terrible state: all the leaves were yellow and barely stood at the base of the plant. After a few days they all fell off, and the point of growth slowly began to dry up.

In an attempt to save their green beauty I had a chance to search through a lot of information about orchids that are left without a point of growth. Suddenly, I came across a Board about transplanting plants in a block of crust.

How to transplant орхидею

Deciding as soon as possible to try this technique, I went to the flower shop for a suitable unit. By the way, to transplant orchids on the block, you can use cork bark, tree fern or pine. Armed with a drill, I made a few holes in the crust and attached to it a metal hook.

With a soft insulated wire I carefully recorded the Orchid on a wooden block and put it under the roots of the sphagnum. I hung a block from the outdoor balcony. Was the height of summer, and to worry about the temperature drop is not worth it.

Often had to pour the green beauty, as the roots of the plants quickly dried up. Within a month my Orchid threw a few green leaves, and the fall luxuriantly bloomed. The surprise was not the limit of the plant without growth point is fully recovered!

With the advent of cold weather of course, I had to transplant the Orchid into the pot. Very sorry that our climate is not conducive to the upkeep of these delicate plants in the unit (except in a greenhouse). I hope my experience will be useful for you!

Our website is full of indispensable advice for the lucky owners of Orchid! Be sure to read how to fertilize these flowers.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting