Thanks relieve

It seems to me that gratitude is a powerful force that helps to restore not only the balance "to give — take". The ability to thank — as strong, those who do usually have something to give back to the people. Gratitude speaks of our "redundancy": when we lack it, we ask, irritated, longing... We are traveling through life or through or devaluing. Gratitude stops the pain, soothes, fills.

Svetlana Roiz

In principle, physiologically, it is easy to explain: when we experience gratitude, we have produced the hormones serotonin and oxytocin.

There is such a simple practice: if you are in a situation that is not related to an obvious danger, but which begin to strain (the turn is slow, around people with whom you're not comfortable, etc) —find five objects that you like and interesting, or five reasons in this situation thank the person. Indeed, after 5-7 minutes the level of stress hormone (cortisol) decreases, we relax the situation unfolds differently, in a more favourable scenario.

At least because we are in a different state.

I now think a lot about gratitude to teachers. The earthly teachers who gave me their knowledge, time, contribution of which to me was very significant. I have an ethical rule. When I use someone's author's life, practice, I always say to students: "It is the author's practice, and within me the way of the bow". Accepted with gratitude, with confidence I pass on.

I think if we spent more time talking to teachers in schools, which we are grateful for the contribution to our children, it would give them the strength and motivation to work.

Some students, I give homework: observe, do and, most importantly, whether they show gratitude to the people who are present in our lives and make it easier, but which, as a rule, we do not notice, janitors, taxi drivers, waiters, postmen.

Experiment: try sincerely to thank the janitor, cleaning leaves or snow in the yard....

It seems to me that love is a state of gratitude for the very opportunity to experience this feeling, for the very fullness of that feeling. Happiness is when you're not asking for anything, you're "overweight", I am sincerely grateful for all that you have. A calling is when you every day, going to work, thankful that you're doing exactly that and that it is also a source of income. published

Author: Svetlana Roiz

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: womo.ua/svetlana-royz-chto-dlya-vas-blagodarnost-i-komu-vyi-blagodarnyi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting