7-year-old girl sent a resume to Google, and invited her to work

Seventy six million eight hundred nine thousand four hundred ninety four

Do you remember at what age I realized what you want to be? This question is often asked by children, but not every adult could get a confident answer.

However, this isn't about Chloe Bridgewater. This 7-year-old Briton knows where to start her career.

Recently, she made a resume and sent it to Google. This idea occurred to the girl after she spoke with the father on the ideal place of work. The man showed Chloe a few photos from the California office of Google and concluded that this organization is ideal in order for it to work.

Enterprising baby, quickly came up with the idea of job placement in Google and just as quickly made up my first summary.

Dear boss Google!

My name is Chloe, and I want to work at Google when I grow up. I would also like to work in a chocolate factory and take part as a swimmer in the Olympic games. I swim every Tuesday and Sunday. My dad said that in the Google office you can sit in bean bags, ride the rides and participate in races.

I love computers and I have a tablet on which I play. Dad downloaded me a game in which you need to move the robot around the squares. He said it will help me learn how to use a computer. Dad said that someday he would buy me my own computer.

Took me 7 years and the teachers tell parents what I have done, I'm a good writer, read and solve the examples. Dad said that if I keep trying I get it to work in Google. My sister Holly is also smart, but she loves the dolls and different clothes. She is 5 years old.

Dad said I can send Google your resume, but I didn't know what it was. Dad said that a simple letter will suffice. Thank you for read it. I sent a letter only once, at Christmas. Goodbye.

Chloe Bridgewater, 7 years

The girl did not know how to send a letter, and this helped her father, Andy Bridgewater. Upon returning from the post office he for some time forgot about it. However, the response from Google has not kept itself waiting.

Chloe wrote CEO Sundar Pichai.

Dear Chloe!

Thank you very much for your letter. I'm glad you're attracted to robots and computers. I hope that you continue to master technology. I'm sure if you continue to work hard and follow your dream, you will realize all that in mind, from working at Google before the Olympics in swimming. I would love to see your resume again when you finish school! :)

All the best to you and your family.

The CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai

At first it may seem that the response from Google — skillful parent stunt, designed to cheer up the girl. However, Chloe's dad, posted the letter on his page on Twitter assured users that didn't write anything like that, and said that the Corporation had no single friend.

Later on sending letters and reported to Google. So now the veracity of the answer no doubt.

Chloe's parents expressed their sincere thanks to Sundar Pichai. They said that his act has inspired the girl to new achievements.

Photo on preview Andy Bridgewater
According to the materials of Bored Panda, Business Insider

See also
15 summary, after which understand how to actually have to work
This girl is 6 years old, and her musical creation is compared with the genius of Mozart

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-muzyka/etoj-devochke-6-let-i-ee-muzykalnye-tvoreniya-sravnivayut-s-geniem-mocarta-1452215/

Tags

See also

New and interesting