How to get what you want — a simple secret of success

Have you had that kind of goal that you really wanted and you really wanted is not achieved? And as if a General conspiracy against you arose, only that you succeeded. And for you this was so important that... Stop! Here is the key word – the goal is IMPORTANT. How often in life there are situations when we say: "I this is important!" "This is extremely important!", "You have to do is important." But what is the Importance? Have we reflected on the fact that giving something an excessive importance, we ask that excess capacity. And the universe does not like disharmony. And if at one end there was this excess of the importance of the others it will try to balance. From here and get what is important to you the desire is not fulfilled. Want to make wishes come true? Then remove the importance!

TYPES of the importance of Vadim Zeland in his book "Transerfing reality" distinguishes 2 types-importance – internal and external. Inner importance is the importance that occurs "as a reassessment of its merits or demerits. Its formula sounds so: "I'm an important person" or "I'm doing important work." When the arrow of importance of his own person rolls over, it is taken for the equilibrium of force, and "important bird" gets a flick on the nose. Someone who "performs an important job," too, will be disappointed: either the work will be useless or will fail very bad." Or, conversely, people underestimate their dignity, diminish the value of themselves and their work. It is also a violation of the equilibrium of forces, and the consequences too will not be slow in coming. The importance of external is overstated the significance of some object or event outside. Its formula sounds so: "To me of great importance-so," or "very important To me to do that." To cope with this manifestation will be much harder. Any imbalance in the form of excessive feelings and emotions – is also a manifestation of the importance. "Excess capacity is created only when you attach excessive importance to the quality, object or event — inside or outside yourself." Any system devoid of balance, try the balance back. From here and encounter a variety of problems in the way of him who appeared inflated importance. REDUCE the IMPORTANCE to achieve the desired, you need to let go of the desire itself. It is precisely to reduce the importance. You should be neutral with respect to your dream. However, this does not mean you have to force to control their feelings and emotions showing on the surface of the balance, and continuing inside to unleash a storm. All your emotions are just a consequence. The reason is the same importance. So we should not go too far, venturing into neglect and underestimation, humility or remorse. It is also important, but on the reverse side. So what needs to be done that would remove the importance and restore the balance? First, realize that if you had some problem, so its cause lies initially overstated the importance. Find her, find the light. And start to reduce excess capacity. METHODS of reducing the IMPORTANCE There are many different options for reducing importance. Consider some of them. Choose the most interesting for you and use it always as soon as I feel that the point of equilibrium is lost. 1. Plan b When striving for a purpose always have a fallback. And a few better. Ask yourself the question: "what will I do to achieve this will not work?" Knowing the alternatives, the importance is not so over-the-top. 2. Focusing on the process. Release your rather desire to achieve results. Learn to enjoy the process itself, the way, activities. Have fun with this. And don't think will be there at the end. 3. Not to think. Stop to consider your desire, a goal. Throw away any thoughts about it. And the best way is to divert attention. For example, books, movies, computer games, work, current Affairs, sports. Any other activity that will allow you to forget about the desire to get involved in another process completely. 4. Visualization. Close your eyes and imagine the balloon is filled with energy your goal, desired outcome or desire. Color and size – choose to your taste. Tie a ball of beautiful ribbon, and let him go. Watch as he flies higher and higher, becomes a point and disappears. You know, he went to meet with the possibilities. 5. Modeling. If you have any difficult meeting, to get her the importance of thoroughly imagine how it will be that you will speak, how to speak, how to behave. Play the situation in advance. This will allow you to gain confidence and relieve unnecessary potential. 6. Write! Take a pen and paper and start writing your wish, repeating it many times. For example: "I want a red car, I want a red car, I want a red car...". And so until then, until you feel that the tension eased and became calmer. This method helps to get rid of excess capacity and contribute to the emergence of new interesting ideas. But here, it is important not to overdo it. That desire has not disappeared. 7. Humor. And the most important method is the humor! If you are able to laugh at the situation, it's half the job done! The good humor relieves the tension and relieves any importance. And remember — never, under any circumstances, do not boast, even those that rightly deserve it. And especially those that have not reached. This is extremely disadvantageous, because the equilibrium of force in this case will always work against you. Your desires will come true, if you can achieve balance in our attitude towards them. Reduce the importance, and success will not keep you waiting. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: transurfing-real.ru/2015/07/blog-post_6.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting