People who can't say no, turn your life into a complete mess

How are you feeling in General?
— I think I like to get close to people, but I'm always afraid that I was rejected. And still I managed to get close to people like never before.

You will be able to bond even more. First, you need to understand that when someone rejects, in fact, he does not reject you, and simply says that he doesn't fit.

You might even like him, but the energy somehow does not fit together.

So the rejection is not personal — as, indeed, the adoption — at its core it is an energy phenomenon.

If someone falls in love and fully accept you, it does not mean that he accepts you or you accept it.

It only means that at a deeper level there are two energies, you serve as intermediaries.

Sometimes the energy is not suited to each other, and there's nothing you can do, they cannot be forced to converge. But we are taught from childhood that failure is something personal, as well as acceptance, and it's just an energy phenomenon.

So don't be afraid of failure. How else can you get closer?

Get too close, it's worth the risk of being rejected.

And well, if people can just say that he does not want to deepen the relationship with you because if he accepts you, but deep down he will have no feelings of closeness with you is dangerous. Sooner or later you will begin to quarrel and destroy each other.

Poetological if you don't want someone to get close, but don't hurt him. Always be honest, because some people who can't say no, who are afraid to cause another pain, turn your life into a complete mess. Gradually, they completely forget how to determine who is suitable for them. published

© Osho

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/ne-bojsya-neprinyatiya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting