If someone insults you, you have a choice...

As a Teacher with a Student was a dirt road. See towards them is a man, all excited, almost crying.

— What happened my friend? — asks the Teacher.

Yes, I was just some bastard insulted the last words, and vain! What I ever do to him?

— He could not to offend you, ' replied the Teacher.

— How could not, if I offended! — surprised bystander. — You don't even know, and I see for the first time. How can you say that?

The teacher moved away a few steps, looking for something on the ground, then stooped, picked up something and walked over to the man, extending found in the clamped fist:

Here is something sure to help.

He mechanically took the offered, but seeing that this bug got scared and threw the insect.

What does that mean? — outraged passer-by.

Sorry, man, I didn't mean to scare you. But my students definitely have what you need.

And turning to the Disciple, said,

— Give to this worthy gentleman what we found when vacationing in the garden.

— What is it? — alert passer-by. — If anything gross, I will not take!

The student started the knapsack and pulled out an Apple. A passerby, puzzled and looked at the beautiful and luscious fruit, and, convinced that there was no catch, thanked him, but did not take.

— Why don't you take? — asked the Teacher. — And the beetle took!

Beetle I took involuntarily. I didn't know what you're giving me! And Apple I simply don't need.

— Here and in life: often we accept what we don't need and even nasty just not thinking. We give, we take. But between "give" and "give" there is a significant difference.

I have something to give you, but yet you do not accept it, my action will be not perfect: I give — you take.

But if I give you, and you accept it — my action becomes perfect: I gave — you took.

I can't give you something until you do it "something".

Why good meet evil — wise parable

Do not rush to lament the fate of...

I can give you, but "give" is an action that depends on both of us in equal measure.

If someone insults you, you have the choice to accept his insults (more often we do it without thinking) and be offended, or just not take them knowing that you don't need.

That's why I said that the person couldn't insult, he insulted you, but you "helped" him to insult himself, taking the hurtful words! published

Source: pritchi.ru/id_2873

Tags

See also

New and interesting