45 things I tell my daughter

Website and publish articles Newochёm Jennifer Harpem what words you should definitely tell her daughter at least once in life.

- My dear, most likely, you have heard many times all in different forms. But I also sketched a list of things about life that I wanted to tell you. I hope you never have to read it, but, by any chance I will not be there when you will grow - then set out all the lessons I've ever learned, and what you no one will ever tell.

At least two times a day you need to do three things: wash your face, brush your teeth and wash your hands. The family is not defined by kinship. The family - the people who really love you for no good reason. Be yourself. I love what you love. Do what you want to do, and do not listen to anybody. First love yourself. If for any reason you do not love yourself, and I bring you, talk to his father. Together we passed a lot. Everyone has their own shortcomings. Nobody is perfect. Even your parents. Therefore, you will come to the father to learn to drive, and for me to learn to play sports. Sometimes buy dinner to your loved one. Your school grades do not reflect the level of your intellect . You do not have to wear a dress and shoes to the party. However, if you want to - walk in high heels, regardless of their height. The main thing - a stay. Try red lipstick, no matter what the seller said about the tone. Chase your dream. Never allow anyone to say that it's not worth it. We will talk about sex. And more than once. He's going to happen in the car with the doors locked, and you can not get away from me. Please, just listen. Do not be shy. I made a lot of mistakes, and I want you to have learned a lesson. But make and their mistakes. Try not to torture, for it will not be punished. No one dares to touch you without your permission. Whether you meet with this person, or you are already married. First, be your permission. And, if someone touches you inappropriately - hitting the man. I allow. Pregnancy - is not the worst thing that can happen. But safer sex - sex is always better. If you're dancing and someone looks at you - invite. Do not be afraid to take the first step. Do not be ashamed waiting for love, no matter how old you are. Do not run for a person who does not love you. You can not get it. Your heart will be broken. This does not mean that it can not be glued together again. People fail you. On the first date order all you want. Eat a second slice of pizza. I promise, it will be excellent. The essence of the exercise - to be healthy. That's all. So what makes them most. Carbohydrates are not your enemy. Therefore salad that you swallow without noticing, will never be better than food cooked by me. Bake something for a prescription at least once in their lives. Even if you have no idea how to separate the white from the yolk. You do not have to go to university after school. Spending a year and set priorities. Try life taste. Know how to be happy with yourself and do not be afraid of being alone. You also need not be 100% sure that you want to do with my life after the receipt. University - the perfect time to find the answer to this question. Before you settle down somewhere, take a trip to another country for a couple of weeks and stay there. My father a little They quarreled over this, but in any case. Linger after nightfall. Make me jittery. Make me to annoy. Forcing his father to stop me when I'm going to find you. But come home with a smile and a fascinating history. Just be in the order to wear a pepper spray and remember how I taught you to fight. You can love comic books and video games. Do not limit its field of interest because they are not "girly». use sunscreen even in winter. Skin cancer is not in vogue. Read. A lot of. At least once in your life and spend Plan your event. Remember that science - it's really cool. Find 2-4 vegetables that you can eat . Lettuce does not count. Be always in a position to fend for themselves. Always. Come to gifts wisely. You are capable of more. If you have an opinion it must be justified. "Because" is not an argument. Do not read the medical advice on the Internet. Learn to change the tire. That is, look, when I show. If your friends do not like your significant other, maybe there is something that you can not see. You should not immediately be indignant about it. Stand back, look closely and concluded. If you feel that something is wrong, then the way it is. The last, but not least: you can tell me anything. I promise everything except the entry into a sect, I had already been completed. And, even if I have little experience in anything, I have listened carefully to you. You are my child. This means that from the moment when you came into the world, my goal - to keep you up until you can not go myself. With you - my unconditional love and support no matter what.

via www.pinterest.com/pin/507569820475473281/

Tags

See also

New and interesting