Fun in the bookstores, forcing a smile from ear to ear

Despite the abundance of electronic versions of books, simple book stores have not lost their popularity. But sometimes on the shelves you can find very funny book, and their placement defies logic! Site offers you a good laugh at the curiosities in bookshops!

Honesty is the key to a good business relationship

Photo source: Chert-poberi.guide it and the gift is not necessary! Thirty million one hundred fifty seven thousand nine hundred nine

And today I'm going to buy a machine gun! Ninety three million eight hundred eighty thousand one hundred thirty six

When the designer of the cover review anime

So who is to blame? Ninety six million nine hundred ninety four thousand five hundred sixty six

PS, the guy does not want to read? Eighty six million eight hundred forty eight thousand two hundred seventy three

Extreme Ironing...

Adorable children's book...

But... how can I choose a book? Ninety six million three hundred thirty thousand four hundred seventy seven

Perhaps this book I will not read

The author of the price tag most would do well to read this book

Hmm, I think they offer knitting in the process...

William, how you've changed! Twenty million nine hundred sixty nine thousand one hundred fifty seven

When the book is on the right shelf

The responsibility should be accustomed from childhood

Well, jokes about "Sobchak — horse" is not funny

This book is also in place

Where else to ponder, but in the closet? Thirty one million two hundred ninety two thousand five hundred ninety nine

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting