It is IMPORTANT to know! What are lectins, which contains and affect health

Most modern scientists are beginning to link such serious diseases as goiter, Hashimoto's, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, Addison's disease with anti-nutritional (including Lectine), which we use and which not digesting, provoke our immune system on the immune blow in which kills our own cells.

I know that for many people, this information will seem from the category of mysticism, but the evidence is becoming more and more.

But before you immediately start to argue with me, let me give You a little food for thought!

What are Lectins?

The lectin is a special kind of protein, which can attach to cell membranes.

Lectins, as well as Phytic acid and inhibitors of digestive enzymes is a mechanism of defense against pathogenic microorganisms (fungi, viruses, bacteria) and from animals (including us) that prevent normal digestion and absorption.

There are many different Lectins. And if one is needed by the body for normal functioning of the immune system, development and programmed cell death, others are able to provoke the development of serious diseases.

Where are Lectins?

The main sources of Lectins are fresh beans, peas, grains and cereals, nuts, seeds, dairy products and seafood. Also, you can find them in certain fruits and vegetables.

The greater number contains in whole cereals and grains: such as brown rice and whole wheat flour.

Now, let me tell You something interesting. Do You know what foods are the most allergenic?

Here's the famous 7-ka:

• wheat

• soy

• dairy products

• eggs

• nuts

• peanuts

• seafood

Have you ever wondered why these foods cause some people have allergic reactions? All these products are combined in the presence of Lectins!

The mechanism of action of Lectins

As I mentioned, Lectins are almost not able to be absorbed by our body.

Let us consider their action on the example of one of the greatest evils of modern man — the wheat. By the way, whole, or as we still call brown wheat flour contains the highest amount of Lectins of all known foods.

Wheat contains a special Lectin — Wheat Germ Agglutinin (PZA). He's getting into our digestive tract, pregreplace to the wall of the small intestine. The immune system perceives wheat Lectin as a pathogen, and includes a protective function — produces antibodies to it.

The problem is that Lectins are structurally similar to our cells and our immune system along with them begin to destroy our own cells. Similar to Lectins cells are located throughout our body and that it can fall under the distribution of our heart, pancreas, thyroid, brain, etc. This leads to the development of so-called autoimmune diseases — type 1 diabetes, goiter, Hashimoto, Celiac disease, multiple sclerosis.

And on top of this, wheat Lectin possess Pro-inflammatory effect, toxic to the brain (destroys the myelin sheath gives nerve cells to regenerate). He has the ability to disrupt the hormonal and endocrine function. PZA damages the mucosa of the intestinal wall, over time leading to leaky gut Syndrome.

The syndrome of Increased Intestinal Permeability is the formation of tiny tears in the intestinal mucosa, through which partially digested food particles and various decomposition products of the toxins enter the bloodstream, circulating throughout the body, weakening our immunue system. All this taken together gives a boost to allergic reactions and other serious diseases.

Anaemia occurs more because of wheat Lectin prevents the absorption and the absorption of Iron.

In contrast to Gluten, the effect of which lasts up to 6 months after You ceased to use, Lectins cease to operate as soon as You cease to use the products, they are rich.

Not all Lectins have such a destructive ability. For example, the Lectins in dairy products and seafood can cause sensitivity in people that appears because of allergic reactions. The same applies to vegetables and fruits.

Peanut, bean, peanut and soybean Lectins can lead to deficiency of minerals, so as to hinder their absorption.

But if beans and nuts are losing almost all the antinutrients by soaking and further cooking (fresh red beans contains 20-60 thousand units of Lectins, in that time, soaked and cooked only 200-400), the peanut and soybean Lectins impossible to withdraw. This is one of the reasons why I don't recommend them for consumption.

How to neutralize Lectins?

To get rid of Lectins can also, as with other antinutrients.

All cereals, grains, nuts and seeds need to be soaked before cooking. Further cooking reduces the amount of Lectins. Also, beans, grains, nuts and seeds you can sprout — this will also significantly reduce the amount of antinutrients.

I have eliminated wheat from your diet, because in addition to Lectins, it still contains Gluten. I personally believe that wheat is not a necessary component of our diet. Eating wheat flour and bread, You only harm your health.

For people suffering from allergies or autoimmune diseases, I recommend to give up all grains, beans and legumes, as they contain the largest number of Lectins.

Nuts and seeds should be consumed in moderation.Also, if You suffer from a deficiency of a vitamin or mineral, sometimes this is not an indicator that You are not getting sufficient from your food, sometimes they are just bad vsasawatesa thanks Leccinum.

We eat legumes, nuts, seeds and cereals (which contain Gluten). And they always pre-soaked in pedologically period of time!

For a long time scientists have blamed Saturated fats for heart disease and blood vessels. Butter was replaced with vegetable, has anything changed? Or still the cause of death #1 — it was a heart attack or stroke?

Celiac disease — not a genetic disease, and the protective reaction of a healthy body on junk foodthe Magic of Magnesium

So still the fault was not the Saturated fats. Now more and more studies prove that it's all tricks of wheat and sugar, which people do not consider as their enemies.

If most of us were treated to sugar and wheat to at least the degree of seriousness as we treat the fats — I'm sure the world would be much healthier.published

Source: happyandnatural.com/chto-takoe-lektiny-gde-soderzhatsya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting