ALL can spoil

Here are all the people gave and did — easily, happily, without hesitation, joyfully. A kind word, support, gift, assistance, and kisses flowed like a stream...

But enough of the man to force, even slightly — and it ends instantly.

No, he'll still help and answer; kiss even, if you put pressure on him. But now it's different.

Being sincerely and without coercion did free and happy people — all disappeared. This is a different person and different attitude.

"Why didn't you call me?", "answer me!", "give me so-and-so," "I need to do so-and-so" is fine. There is nothing to worry.

Except that it will disappear happy. And all light and good will turn into an obligation. And the charge is right.

Once a person communicates with us, he must...

But the happiness disappeared. And the relationship became a burden. And the answers will be more dry and restrained for good reason.

What did free and happy people from the heart, joyfully, will never be able to do a debtor who pays debt. Especially if he did not have to.

And that's why out of love and friendship — they cannot be based on coercion.

Remain in the dry residue "relationship."

The memory of what it once was. As of fragrant bright flower turns herbarium.

Market relations, or the Illusion of love

Let go of the old!

And it's silly to force the musician to play, artist — painting, and poet — verses. Or person to compel the communication. The expression of feelings.

So you can be alone, with a dried rose, a sad reminder of loveand... published

Author: Anna Kiryanova

Source: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003261390679

Tags

See also

New and interesting