22 strange inscriptions, the authors of which are all too well with fantasy

Twelve million eight hundred sixteen thousand eight hundred thirty four

Often, walking around the city, people pay attention to all kinds of advertisement and signage. Of course, because their main goal is to attract people. But sometimes authors go overboard with creativity and produce such masterpieces, on which it remains only to laugh loudly. Site offers the reader fresh collection of funny ads and labels, looking at that, you just smile!

What an elegant solution for a shop with clothes large sizes! Thirty four million three hundred eighty five thousand four hundred ninety nine

When overdone with homework

Of course, what else is there to watch on the Internet, if not the seals? Sixty seven million five hundred seventy seven thousand one hundred eighty two

I would not go there for a Cup of coffee

A very useful profession! Fifty one million three hundred seventy three thousand six hundred ninety four

Fantasy, what are you doing? Discontinue! Twenty two million two hundred eighty five thousand four hundred fifty four

All the necessary things in one place

I have to not prepared

And it is very cute! Seventeen million twelve thousand five hundred thirty seven

Very creative packaging

I sincerely hope that this is just a typo

Poor Peppa Pig

And you do not accidentally cured Paul? Thirty seven million nine hundred ninety one thousand six hundred eighty three

Everyone

Well, thanks for warning

Creative cleaners

When initials too talking

A new sign in the Chinese horoscope — Oleg! Ninety eight million one hundred eighty eight thousand four hundred seventy five

Brief and to the point

Eugene, hands off! Forty two million four hundred twenty three thousand six hundred thirty one

Space is a strategically important thing

Teacher very cool fixed a typo student

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting