"The little Prince" about a Small Church

"The little Prince" the first time I read and listened to in the initial-school age. Mom before going to sleep put my sister records with fairy tales. And it struck me as an adult know children so well. And yet there was something elusive. Like Saint-exupéry felt what it means to be like children.

Growing up, I read a book more than once. And always found in it everything is fresh and new about love. Even about parenting. The attitude of parents. Now I see in this tale a lot of value for marriage. For the Small Church in which love is so often lacking.

Seventy one million nine hundred forty nine thousand one hundred forty one

We are wondering how to be happy in marriage? how to love is a Christian? what is sacrificial love? How to sacrifice so that this sacrifice did not go in servility and were sincere, from the heart? That was not fake and cloying emptiness, the artificiality of the external specious deeds. But such examples of happy families is not enough. Marriages where there is love, immediately noticeable.

Generally a person filled with love, visible in the distance, he kind of shines. And fills with light all around. If we are talking about the writer, in his books, we will definitely feel it. And the heart slam with emotion when we see that you can still live like a Christian. Because where we encounter something "real" come to Christ.

1. "We are responsible for those we tamed»

This phrase already stuffed mouth. But how important it is. The husband and wife are responsible for each other. And with the divorce from responsibility cannot escape.

I'm not going to consider now the causes of divorce, such as drug addiction, alcoholism, madness, and sectarianism. But marriages are crumbling and for more frivolous reasons. Banal "stopped loving". I can't do. Or he loved another. Or "not get along". The truth is that sooner or later happen with all the fall. Different depth. And to be near a man at this time, and even more so to live in a marriage – it is very painful. He suddenly or closes, or embittered, or it falls into a deep depression... And if it happens to the husband? With your support and protection, the wall? It is very hard to understand what is going on with someone close to you how to endure and how to help out. He exhausts the nerves, offended, provokes conflicts and begins to drink... And, I think, why suffer? It is possible to get a divorce. Since he himself is so, so not fond of. But in the soul of man pain, an overwhelming pain that results in this behavior. Throw it in this moment – mean. When a spouse was at the height of the marriage seemed a Paradise. Now, when a person mentally "sick", he needs help, although medication to choose can be difficult.

Always, no matter what anyone said, one shoots the other. One is thrown. With bitterness, with resentment, with a wound in the soul, a feeling of uselessness, guilt, inferiority. What suffering it may bring the man, known only to those who were in a similar situation. But in many cases it would be possible to try to fix it. To talk, to seek help from psychologists to Church. We sometimes cannot even imagine how we can injure the once beloved person in its care. To leave the mentally disabled. At this point we pity only ourselves. And if you think about it, because it is we ourselves can't handle, we did not make the family happy, we are guilty in the same way that he did. We are responsible for the fact that this person was in the family happy, and think he's the one responsible for us. Up in the so-called position of the victim. The truth is that we are running from responsibility for those who tamed.

2. ""Your rose is so dear to you because you gave her the soul." “Because I gave her whole soul..." repeated the Little Prince, to remember»

There is a big difference between "give his soul" and to "give, hoping to get»

If we start to give soul, all your heart in the marriage, the person we will become closer and more expensive. The key point here is sincerity, that is, if you start to do something artificially, it will not work. There will be only bitterness: "I did everything, gave their best years..." There's a big difference between "give his soul" and to "give, hoping to receive". Here too it is necessary to be like children, I guess. Sincere as the Little Prince.

3. "That was before my Lis. He was no different from a hundred thousand other foxes. But I befriended him and now he is the only one in the whole world»

Oh, if we treated their husband (or wife) as the only one in the whole world, like a treasure like to the best man on earth, because he was the only one! About cheating it would be impossible.

"You are beautiful, but empty, – he went on. For you do not want to die. Of course, the occasional passer-by, glancing at my rose, I will say that it is exactly the same as you. But to me it's one more than all of you. It is her, not you, I watered every day. Her, not you, was covered with a glass cover. It was blocking the screen, protecting from the wind. For her kill caterpillars, only two or three left to hatch butterflies. I listened as she complained and bragged about how I listened to her, even when she was silent. She is mine."

It's all about the same: the husband becomes "my" really not when you wear a ring on your finger, when are we going to care and think about each other. Then on the side do not want to watch because all the others seem empty, even the most beautiful.

4. "Never listen to what they say flowers. You just have to look at them and breathe their fragrance. My flower watered fragrance my entire planet, I could not he happy» It seems to me, in these words of the Little Prince something very deep. We so often pay attention to some things and not know how to enjoy each other. Don't appreciate those close to it. Only losing, we, like the boy, realise that it's late. But the opportunity was. And it was possible to live and enjoy. And we quibble and quarrel over trifles. Not seen chief.

"Nothing I didn't understand! It was necessary to judge not by words but by deeds. She gave me your scent lit up my life. I had to run. For these pitiful tricks, and the above had to guess the tenderness. Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young I couldn't love."

We pay attention to some things and not know how to enjoy each other

Unfortunately, it often happens that women hide their affection for the sharp spikes. Wanting to seem weak, the woman begins to grumble, to complain, to behave aggressively, cranky. Man does not see the roots of this behavior, and does not stand out. Both become unhappy because of their pride and misunderstanding.

I wanted rose from the Little Prince? Yes, in fact nothing, no material or household goods. He needed her tenderness, her fragrance, her gratitude and understanding. Delilah seduced Samson to tell his secret, not soup and not soup. Tenderness and fragility can be stronger than thorns, tasty meals and even beauty. My husband wants to feel loved, wanted recognition from his wife and even a slight admiration. And we so often screw up their harmfulness and, most importantly, his constant dissatisfaction and grumbling, like this rose.

It is precisely noticed: a rose (or any wife) was very dependent on the Little Prince and the infirm. She needed cover from the cold, it had to be watered, protect from caterpillars to eat a lamb... Yes, it had thorns, and she even boasted of them, but even with the spikes it had to be protected. In everyday terms, the Little Prince, in contrast, was able to provide for themselves. Leaving the rose, he didn't know what he's doing.

5. ""Do not linger like this! Decided to go away”. She didn't want the Little Prince saw her crying…»

The heat of the moment sometimes we say things that in no event it is impossible to say. Throwing around the word "go", "let's get a divorce", "don't like it, go live with mom", at least, dangerous to their destructiveness. Even if a person does not leave, residue will remain very bad. Often we say to supposedly "save face", to leave first and be in the imaginary position of the winner. In fact, I lose both.

6. "Love is not about staring at each other, love is looking together in the same direction»

One of the most difficult, perhaps, challenges in marriage, when the spouses look at some important question "in different direction". One wants lots of kids, the other is not ready to exploit large families. And it's so hard when there is no understanding, there is no consensus. Gradually, you have to seek common ground in the important for spouses issues, to compromise. The difficulty is that people are constantly changing. Married both Orthodox, then one has departed from the faith. Even if in the beginning the husband and wife look in one direction, it does not guarantee that someone will not get off course or change the route. And here comes one of the main challenges.

7. "With each need to ask what he can give. Power, first and foremost, must be reasonable»

Men like to cite as an example a word about the obedience of wives. Have in mind some ideal woman, and I want that ideal to achieve. But the wife after all real people after all, also need condescension and understanding.

Wife also like to require from men is impossible. Marry a brutal man, to be "like a stone wall" and then require a special sensitivity and romanticism. And "in order not to drink or smoke, and flowers always gave, mother in law called my mother and gave salary".

Marriage is years and decades of work. And relax

8. "Planting oak, it is ridiculous to dream that will soon find shelter in his shadow»

In the shadow of his marriage, too, Oh, how soon you can rest. Have to water, fertilize, control pests, to wait, to endure, and then the marriage will gradually become a strong oak. And it's all the years and decades of work. Only stopped to water the leaves begin to dry. Only turned – caterpillars trying to eat the young buds. Not relax. And the better we can care for, the spreading and greener is the Krone, which in the difficult moments of life we can find a shelter from the sun or rain. Not only to us but to our children.

Author Nina Zhiltsova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.pravoslavie.ru/jurnal/79533.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting