The clips in my throat — your "silent" problems

When we hear another person, we intuitively draw his image: old or young, fat or thin, good or bad, humble or arrogant and so on. What other people do to us? The same.

a loud voice can create the image of a man who seeks to dominate, to control people and situation. There is a misconception that speaking loudly is a sign of confidence. Often in such a way just trying to attract attention. Sometimes loud talking people of small stature or poor physique, in an effort to compensate for their physical systems. Truly confident people are rarely talking loudly. And if they say anything it always turns out more appropriate and, generally, to pressure.

a calm, confident voice and clear diction draws a man who knows how to apply itself to the world. Zamorachivatsja and self-discipline is his strong point. However, in communion with him you may have a certain sense of theatricality too clear expression of thoughts, devoid of feelings.

if a person speaks clearly, quickly, energetically, he is quite energetic and reactive. This is the man who first do and then think.

if his speech is slow, he weighs the words, that person leisurely, thorough and tend to analyze.

slurred speech may indicate that the person is not able to Express their thoughts, anxious, shy or tired. He is not a leader, he lacks life experiences, joy, energy. His inherent weak handshake, sluggish movements.

a low voice is associated with confidence, self-sufficiency, intelligence. The owner of intuitively perceived as authoritative and knowledgeable. The lower the voice the man, the more reliable and stronger, it considers a woman. And rightly so, because due to the high level of hormones.

We all since childhood, not knowing the meaning of words, study of intonation to appreciate the emotional coloring of speech sounds. Thanks to this ability we can by voice to determine a person's character, to judge intelligence, occupation, temperament.

Our voice comes from the throat. And this is the next segment of our body, which can be formed of different muscle clamps that prevent us to speak clearly and convincingly.

More often than from disease and congestion, the voice suffers from them. And then we feel that our voice would be suppressed, the throat "intercepts", clamps up to the pain, but nothing can do about it. Why is this happening?

The fact that deep-throat clamps is the psychological response of the body to stress. But if your voice jammed constantly, it means that you are experiencing stress, even if you don't feel it.

Our body gets used and solidifies in some sort of protective reaction, and we cease to feel that part. And only when all the rest of the body relaxed – then it becomes more noticeable compression, spasm in this region.That is why we so often get sick on vacation.

How are voice clips from a psychological? Is it possible to liberate them from their voice so that it sounded full because of its natural beauty? Yes, of course. But you need to do some work on yourself:

A scene from the movie "king Said"

Please note that we adults, educated people, react to pain, mental and bodily. We want to scream from the pain, the anger, the resentment – and we are clenches our lips, teeth, throat. Unlike children, who respond immediately in an open, ringing cry.

The child's reaction is instant, non-judgment: impulse – response. We have the same hitch on the rating (decent or indecent?). So the child acts out the emotion through the voice and quickly forgets about his misfortune. And we inhibit their natural reactions and years chew their "silent" problem.

And another great rule: "Crying is shameful!". And we, instead of "scream", as crying children – "swallow the tears". That hurts and is clamped at this point? Right and throat.

And indecent to yawn! Moan with pleasure is also inappropriate (what if the neighbors hear?). The muscles of the larynx cease to function, the pharynx is closed and the voice, not finding another way out either through the nose (nasal sound) or "stuck in the throat" (dull dull sound, pain, sore).

And as we smile? Lips stretched into a fake smile when you don't want to smile. This "social smile" is our protective response to danger. In animals this smile is called a grin – "you better not come, I am strong, I have sharp teeth". And we have such a "stretched" smile unconsciously signals: "I am strong", or "I am strong". And also: "don't get too close". That smile betrays our fear: the fear of sincerity, openness, naturalness. That is, in fact, reveals our weakness.

And what about the voice? When a smile becomes "flat", "false", overly sugary or sharp.

Some recommendations:

• To "loosen" the clip in the region of the larynx, train yourself to open your mouth so that the lower jaw would be "unbuckled" from the top and moving in a relaxed way.

• Keep your hand on your chin and read out loud any text.

• On each shock And About the, uh, lower jaw (by hand!) as low as possible, ensure that the mouth is vertically opened as widely as possible – you'll be surprised how much louder and freer will sound your voice!

• Learn to yawn in a loud voice, yawning as children, cats and dogs. Try to make myself yawn artificially and notice how this time moving your larynx, pharynx where the tongue.

• Another exercise – laughter.
    Remember how you laughed and couldn't stop. What was your problem? That's right – the belly. And, more precisely, the diaphragm, which is active when the voice load. And my throat in that moment emits a sonorous, voluminous, loud noises. If you learn to laugh "to order", you can instantly remove voice clip and quickly lift your mood.

And another little secret – actually sounds not the throat and ligaments – the voice resonates throughout the body.

And where in our body did not have the clip, it is instantly reflected on the sound of their voices. In a free body, free voice. published

Author: Irina Sazonova

Source: cross-club.ru/289-golos-i-nash-harakter.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting