I will not be easier! Afford to be hard

"Keep it simple!" the matter teaches advisers: often unbidden. They can understand what you easier, the more convenient for them. You can respond to these calls, and you can afford to be complex and of multi-stage, multi-layered and multimaterial fun.

After 40 I began to take care of the skin and go to the sea only at night. This summer, in the dark rinsing the swimsuit I saw in the surf with thousands of glowing crustaceans. One of them snagged on my ring and glowed for some time after the wave receded. It was beautiful. The sea shimmered. I called daughter, together we marveled at the glow of this moment and either remember it...

"I'm not sad, I'm complicated, said Dr. house, the girls like".

And it's true. But it is difficult (especially difficult for women) is confused with sad, dark and, even worse, unhappy. "As you all hard!" – say accusing tone and think it's a disadvantage.

And what is bad to be complex? This means that you have many reasons to bother (to go deeper, to understand), but a lot of ways to have fun. And it will be luxury, high-rise, complex pleasure. Even if this beer with anchovies. Because more complex receptors, associations, and taste enhancers. They have sharper senses and bigger reactions. And therefore they have less need for happiness. They are so complex that they can enjoy the simple things. Some they can.

If you're sophisticated, with age, the world is becoming more multidimensional, is revealed as the tea leaves in boiling water

Know a good perfume when they smell on paper, doesn't smell like body, behind the ear, not like on the wrist, and in the evening – not as in the morning. In the morning, easier afternoon – stronger. And in my world, every person and every object like sbryznut such spirits. Everything moves, everything changes shape and meaning, depth and color, and more and more intense. It's called growing up and maturity, in my opinion.

I have a girlfriend 12 years older. When I was thirty and she was forty-two, she once pushed the keyboard, stretched on a chair, cracked his bones, and breathed: "Oh, Oh, there's lots more buzz to come." I didn't found reasons for optimism in the age of forty. But now she was 54, and it is impossible not to admit that the buzz really was a lot and the same is expected. Because if you difficult, with age, the world is becoming more multidimensional, is revealed as the tea leaves in boiling water. It's like sex: adolescents – the number in adults. In adolescents cheap cigarettes and sand in his underpants, adult whiskey and a pillow top mattress. And this is the natural course of things.

To grow up means to acquire a lot of successful ways to come to terms with yourself and life

To grow up does not mean to start a Shoe collection and build a new dressing room. It's not a lot of new things, it's a lot of new passionate interests and experiences. And a lot successful ways to come to terms with himself and life, and enjoy it all.

And experience, its not going anywhere. He accumulates. And also gives a perception of the amount, gives a 3D effect to everything. Have you tried a lot of things, you have the preference of attachment in the colors, smells, tactile sensations, fabrics upholstery...

Yes, this is important to you. If padding of, say, a brown synthetic carpet, no ice, of course, but you will survive – and adult. But if the light flax – you can be happy enough. Can sit in the hotel lobby to wait for someone to look at your hand on the armrest and the weave in the fabric and be happy.

And so in everything: in food and alcohol, in the cities, their architecture (look at the stairs!), places, and routes, weather, and nature, movie and music, fellowship, friendship – that's important and something to close the eyes in person... Selected from many – their buzz and favorite flavors. And all this you weights, and facilitates.

Financial capabilities can enhance, but cannot replace

Another thing, if none of this happened. Somewhere something broke and didn't happen. And there you have deep inner resources – large and small attachments, loves, sympathies, joys, tastes of life... Financial opportunities can enhance, but cannot replace.

And if very little about what you can say, "Oh, I love it! Directly adore". That is to say unable to love does not work. But it seems sometimes it is necessary to be happy, and you look into yourself and ask: "What I love most in life? People want to see right now? To me now so pleased that right – wow!" And in the answer silence. And you can still scrape a spoon on a copper pot of desires, but to no avail. And then begins: "Where's my moisturizer for the heels? Why tea is cold, warm champagne?" And ice cubes in the glass is not of the form.

But if in an adult way- in life you have more of what you like. Including your quirks and oddities, grit and cracks which they found out years ago, which got used and which also adorn daily life. The beauty is that you already forgave yourself the oddity and every you have a story of relationships: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance – all of it behind. Love them in themselves and know what they're doing isn't like you at all. She was sure of it.

The maturity and complexity is when you know how to lick their wounds, to mislead the scars or wear them proudly as the order

And about your error, which was either true errors, and whether true love, which is always right. But adulthood, maturity, and complexity is when you know how to lick their wounds, to mislead the scars or wear them proudly like medals. And less likely to feel loneliness, and if you feel it not fear it.

How strange to hear calls for simplicity, simple, human pleasures, unpretentious pleasures, sprinkling ashes on his head – yeah, well, I need more conditions for happiness, more accessories, and I'm too cheap port wine and cigarettes "Friend" to have fun. Longing for teenage promiscuity, madness and despair in everything, she sometimes POPs up. But when you know and love so many things, like completely see through with gusto, no regrets, that you do not 20 years. And how spend hours lying on the beach without fear of scorch, and burned the same to a complete change of skin, remember without the sweet nostalgia.

As one very successful seller of air conditioners: when you have found your place under the sun, your choice to remain in the shadows. There's a deep interesting and long list of series that still have to see.

Also interesting: Where are the black stripes in life after white

Don't worry! YOUR train you will not go anywhere

That allows us to feel the real pleasure? The ability to be yourself and trust in the other, the ability not to hurry and wait, says the neuroscientist.

Which is better – a little of joy or of overwhelming pleasure? Truly happy are those who know how to catch the bright moments of life, to see meaning in them and enjoy them. But to learn first you must listen to yourself... posted

Author: Polina Sanayeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: sopli-i-vopli.ru/zenshina/ya-ne-budu-proshhe

Tags

See also

New and interesting