Organic farming: Planting seedlings according to the method of Sepp Holzer's

As I stopped to torment the trees

Question about when to plant seedlings in the garden in autumn or spring – the clear answer is no, because it depends on specific cultures of the region and, of course, the experience of gardeners. But how to put? And there is no fantasy, because it really all is in the hands of the residents of these settlements.

The simpler the planting of the tree the better

Yes, much has been written about how to care for garden plants, how to prune, what to do to bring the pests or to prevent their occurrence. And it's very good, even the venerable green thumb, it is useful to test your knowledge. But the technicalities associated with the planting of young trees, the authors of the letters for some reason prefer not to spread.

But this is a mess. Surely in this matter, where there are so many important details, everything is thoroughly known? I doubt it. So I decided to share my thoughts.

In the late 50-ies of the last century I, as a student of elementary school, helped his father to prepare the planting hole under the tree: sand and clay were carried with the help of a stretcher. At the same time watched how things are there. So it seems that the work itself is simple enough: work with a shovel Yes, the size of the pit to observe (and, of course, a place for planting should be with a minimum groundwater level).

In the early 1980s, I received my parcel, did everything the same. And what is the result, you ask? And uncertain: some seedlings have taken root and without hassle was to grow, other after landing the sick, suffering, still, then recovered, and some died.

To listen to the other truckers – normal process. Me too, from time to time so it seemed. Were not even embarrassed by the fact that, when digging the planting of "pits" uncountable billions of aerobic and anaerobic organisms died, and while recovering all of this microflora of plants was neither alive nor dead, crucified between pegs.

But it taught all the publications on gardening and was advised by "knowledgeable people".

In recent years, constantly raised the issue about as little as possible to disrupt the structure of the soil layer. And this is exactly the opposite belonged to the planting pits.

How so? One treat, another cripple?

Meanwhile, the need for planting new fruit and berry crops for me stood in all its glory: killed "strollway" Apple first landing, her peers also approached its threshold of life (and their productivity is decreased), and the last attempt to resume planting the old familiar way does not always bring the expected result. In the winter I saw on the Internet, as the famed Western botanist Sepp Holzer has demonstrated tree planting.

Struck by the simplicity of the process. Remember the sentence in there: "blessed is the Lord that he had made necessary – simple and complicated – unnecessarily."

Well, I have nothing to lose. The more that you and dense planting plum pad (though vypilivaya almost three-meter trees), and one of the Apple-trees, planted three years ago, and is in the phase of the twig, and break from the roots rootstock seedlings. Began his conversion with her.

Transplanted it directly into the tree trunks of the deceased and asked that neighbor does not hurt his sister-the baby. And she literally is being transformed – in less than a month from the bars grew in all directions shoots-increments of 20 cm each. And most importantly – gone are all the symptoms poslepoludennoe ailments. Then in the nursery and bought two pears, cherries, a row of bushes, even out of the woods brought a young oak – all caught on, and do not disturb them.

A handful of worms

And now I tell you how I apply the lesson of the academic world, it turns out that name. Do in the land of very small indentation just below them roots could fit, do a fitting and if not enough, still slightly deepen. Mainly planted in the turf is carefully removed as necessary, and deepen; if the stick long lateral roots with a spade cut through and widen the gap. Putting it in her spine, and foot-compacted.

Holding the barrel by hand, again leg scoops the excavated earth, slightly shake the gun and raked the rest. Pritoptyvaya moderately and placed on top in place of the turf, to apparently not even conspicuous traces of my economic activities. Sprinkle a little of last year's fallen leaves and dry grass, a little watered.

Then run to a handful of earthworms, dug out on the nearest bed, and the top pressed two or three stones or fragments of bricks.

Who has not seen by removing a stone or a log, there's a cluster of worms? Hence, under my cover they will be fine, they will not crawl and will execute his work – to create the ideal conditions for the roots.

Another purpose of the rocks – condensing dew and to keep the planting area moist. And finally, they squeeze the roots allowing the seedlings to bow in the wind on all four sides without falling. Even my high outstanding under plum just strong winds prevailed.

But this is all nonsense, because-nevalennyi between the stakes, the plants lose their elasticity, the bark that is coarse, and after removing put the wind starts to crack, from which a tree can die.

And another trick I have adopted: if you drive into the ground near the sapling, on the South side, a small plate, it pricenet delicate trunks from the midday sun. Here, truly, everything of genius is simple.

Also interesting: Sepp Holzer: Like in the harsh climate to grow heat-loving plants and fruit trees

Lazy garden — ideal for small area

Yet, Holzer does not recognize the pruning of plants, arguing that the vegetative development of the tree should be so, as he is designed by nature. Don't know how to be, time will tell and prompt, and now I am glad that my seedlings, while the underground dwellers suffered a minimum and I think legkovozvodimyh damage.published

Author: Mr Baushev

Source: vsaduidoma.com/2016/09/27/posadka-sazhencev-po-metodu-zeppa-holcera-organicheskoe-zemledelie/

Tags

See also

New and interesting