Like children in a homework assignment the financial system on shelves laid

Asked social studies teacher kids business plans prepared.
Well, Cho? Topic — "entrepreneurship" — let procreativity on the topic of intra-business. The school is the same model of the state. And fifth graders took up the homework as ever zealous.And that is the lesson of the presentation:

Age not bulky excellent student most diligently laid out, how it works the power suit. Nimble red-haired boy outlined fantastic prospects of transformation of school transport system: there are elevators and escalators, and rickshaws. Gloomy neat guy, not crazy like the pros, made a cool report on the automation system, access control, accounting and control on the basis of the school computer network. Brisk veselushka told about the manufacture of footwear for all teachers, students and even for export sales.
And here, goes to the Board slim modest girl with an open face and kind eyes.
‒ All of you ‒ she says classmates ‒ started their business plans with the words "take credit in the Bank". So, I open Bank.
The place rippled with restrained murmur of admiration and envy: and how do I really don't see?
‒ Conditions at me such, ‒ continues girl ‒ everyone can take any amount under 20% per annum.
‒ Like any? And a million ‒ he raised his head dozing in the back row before the camera typical johnny, a bully and repetition.
‒ At least a billion. At least a hundred billion. But remember – at the end of the year, these money must be repaid with interest. Who will not give up ‒ take of property.
‒ Cho, the whole business will be taken away? ‒ outraged, reddening cheeks, thick excellent student.
‒ No, of course! Only missing part will take no more.
‒ Normal conditions. Even excellent ‒ balanced rapped it expert, looking up from the calculator, I agree.
Behind it all nodded their voices ‒ such a kind and generous Bank everyone liked.
"Well," continued the quiet "banker" ‒ in the beginning of the year I will issue a mountain of money. But, as much as I gave, 100% money cover 100% of the school of business. And at the end of the year I will demand to return 120% of money issued. The mountain plus the fifth part of the mountain. And you have on hand ‒ only a mountain, 20%, I require on top, do not exist in nature. So for the year I take 20% of the school.
For the year someone will be able to collect 120% of the money, and someone and 400%. But it does mean that the other doesn't and half the required return for debt. But it doesn't matter. It is important that in any case, once you agreed to take the credit, you gave me 20% of the school.
The following year another 20%. And so on. But by the tenth grade I am the only owner of the school. Today you dream about the well-being, business, success, development. But by the tenth grade you will become my slaves and I will decide who lives and who dies of hunger.

The class fell silent. The dazed teacher clapped crooked painted eyes. Someone in the bag incredibly loud vibrating cell phone.
‒ Nafig such a Bank ‒ the first revived repetition Vovochka, ‒ no Bank will do.
‒ Exactly! ‒ lit the hope veselushka from the Shoe business, without banks and a money dispense, barter will our goods and services to change each other.
‒ How will you pay for the ice cream ‒ truly surprised, "banker", ‒ the heel of a boot will break off and give? And with employees than to pay you? Sneakers? So they have no time to work will be – will be the day to find that the Baker, who sneakers need to roll with jam to buy. Out, ask Dashki, "the banker" nodded to the student of public power ‒ I agree it sneakers payment make.
‒ And we'll be each other receipts to write! ‒ there were pros.
‒ Good idea, ‒ according to nodded "banker," and in three days everyone will be out to here stop note: "I gave the stake chair", "Vasya me on the escalator ride," "Took Anya's shoes"... what? How then to sort this out?
The class became quiet again. The pale teacher nervously twisted this on your wrist, absently glancing at the downcast class, calm and a nice speaker with good eyes.
Is ‒ suddenly rose johnny, banged a chair ‒ Ivanov, and just school you will belong to?
"Of course," shrugged the girl. This is elementary.
‒ Then this... ‒ Vovochka nozzles, plucking the nail characteristic calluses on the knuckles fists and tried to find the words ‒ Ivanova, take me to work. If someone your to pay for the debts will not be – I'll help. Huh? I don't need much. You I computer class give (pros flinched, but said nothing), where I play zone will.
‒ Well, ‒ immediately agreed, "banker" ‒ will power Department.
‒ Not ‒ mumbled little johnny, let's rename it... I will Let the "special Forces"!
"Banker" again nodded and turned to not a fun funny person:
‒ Anya, why would you want to engage in the Shoe business you will still lose? You want to get and not to lose, right? So, I'll give you 10% of the school.
‒ What should I do? ‒ gently asked Anya, feeling another trick.
‒ See, I don't really want to work. So work for me would be you. All this fuss ‒ take into account the money issue... Suddenly in the middle of the year someone will want still take the credit? Here I'll give you the money at 20% per annum. And you will distribute them under 22%. Your share is 10% of my everything honestly.
‒ Can I not under 22% to give, and at -- at how much you want? ‒ cheered veselushka.
‒ Of course. But don't think that school will be yours! Here, you will give money under 33%, and after three years the school will be like yours. However, you took money from me under 20%, which, as you remember, does not exist in nature. And school will still be my five years. And I'll give you your 10%, you'll get it herself. You know? I was the hostess.
‒ What kind of hostess ‒ gurgled through full cheeks valedictorian and then received a powerful slap from Vovochka.
‒ Marianna, ‒ turned "banker" to peacefully verdant semi-conscious teacher, and you do not worry. I'll give you a big salary. You just teach everyone that it should be so that the other is not. Tell children that if a lot and work well, you can achieve success, become rich. You know, the more they work, the faster I would be richer. And the better you will confuse students, the more I'll pay. Okay? In the eyes of the teacher flashed a spark of consciousness and hope, she often and finely nodded, faithfully looking at the fifth-grader. published

Source: fishki.net/photo/1231932-kak-deti-finansovuju-sistemu-po-polochkam-razlozhili.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting