What should not be tolerated no self-respecting woman

I recently received a whole new view of acquaintance men and women. I was talking with a friend on Skype while she was going on a date with a man who promised to pick her up at 7 PM.

When the clock showed 19:15 I asked her if she's going to call him and ask him where he is. She said, "No."

At 19:45 I asked again if she wants to call him. "No," she said and continued to talk to me as if nothing had happened.

Around 20:00 she rang the doorbell. She asked me to wait.

After 30 seconds she came back and kept talking to me like nothing happened. In disbelief I asked her whether she's going to go on a date or not. "No," she said quietly.

"What happened?" — I asked.

"I asked him what does he see me to be late for an hour. I had to throw in his face the flowers and slammed the door."

Yes, I admit it was a bit theatrical and too.

I definitely don't suggest you do the same thing, but at the same time, I admire her. It had not taken this attitude, as if she or her time is worth nothing. She does not suffer unworthy treatment of men. And she made this clear from the very first day.

(Just so you know – the man was no sensible explanation, he was just late).

My friend always says, "You have to teach a man how you're treated". And I could not agree more. She teaches men to treat her well from the start. And all you need to do so.

If you suffer mistreatment or disrespectful behavior?

Here is a list of what you should not tolerate. It is not exhaustive but is a good starting point:

• The relationship 50:50. He watches everything to make sure that you are doing (and paying) his share.
  • It asks you to pay on the first date, or even any. Maybe it's corny, but it's one thing when you do offer to split the bill, and another when he says to you that everyone pays for themselves.
  • He's late without warning or logical explanation.
  • He did not come if promised. And still he calls the next day or week.
  • He constantly cancels your appointments or transfers them. You that he had a backup plan?
  • He's lying about where he was and with whom.
  • He humiliates you with their jokes about your mental abilities or appearance.
  • He openly flirts or stares at other women.
  • He does not fulfill his promises.
  • He asks you for money.
  • He introduces you as his girlfriend, not the girl.

Also interesting: a Little secret in relationships

Love is possible only when you are not afraid to lose my partner

And much more. The main thing is that you feel when your man does anything. If it offends you, offends or humiliates that nobody has the right to say that you are too sensitive. It's your feelings and they are important.

Know their own worth, improve it, not tolerating disrespectful attitude.published

Source: soulpost.ru/s-chem-ne-dolzhna-miritsya-ni-odna-uvazhayu/

Tags

See also

New and interesting