Where Gagloshvili

More than anything, my mom hates Steve jobs. The father who left her after 25 years of marriage, is the second priority. She spat at his shoes Scary to think what revenge would wait for jobs, if my mother met him accidentally, whether he is in perfect health. Her energy and so is wasted and the battery is not rechargeable. While Steve was alive, lived and will live. You see, it's magical iPhones, iPads and other "AI".

Poking the phone calls my mother has systolic fluctuations, bouts of bulimia and forms the urge to crime without punishment. Namely, the secret burial of the tablet under the cover of night. "Without a certain residence," answered my mother, the grandmother of five grandchildren in the courtroom. And will all children sentenced to life imprisonment in a strict regime colony. It will be shown on all TV channels. Video posted to Youtube and rasshiryat in social networks.

And my day usually begins with a question:

— Mom, can thirty minutes?

For this event my husband even found my old stopwatch, granting to the children of precious time in the world of worms, pokemon and monsters. If I knew an old swimming coach, which is now used great device.

— Here you can put your things on the chair, go to the store, then you can.

— Well, mA-AAM!

— Goodbye, all! shouts the husband, leaving for work. And leaves me in the world of gadgets.

Half an hour usually flies by as life – time and you're thirty-five. You always want to repeat. To give the tablet to return to the world of cleaning difficult. The first five minutes name is good and warm, the other a whip. Gingerbread was over a week ago.

During the holidays, the husband allows the children to watch the gadget two hours in the day! And my life is divided into these endless eight times for half an hour. Don't think I'm not good with elementary arithmetic. Just three children. And gadzhetomanov — two. Little only a year. But he's happy glances on the iron apples and looking forward to, as Santa Claus will put under the tree of the forbidden fruit. Even if he will want radio-controlled cars, crafty sisters will tell you what is needed for happiness.

Sometimes I think my children are the most dependent in the world. This is not true, but not comforting. Hot. After all, psychologists, coaches and other useCapture say, the parent is the main example for your child. So

Start with yourselfSitting on Facebook, stick to Viber and Messenger. Taking pictures in silly poses, learned how to do a selfie. Driving look at the tape, standing on a red. Books! Even favorite books sometimes I read in e-format! Mania. Dependence. Drug. Go ahead. What's wrong with me? Stuff inside me or me inside of shit?

Just the world he lives opposite. Cockroaches breed in two places: in the head breed the gadget move. This cycle. Arriving at the hotel, I am interested in the Wi-fi password instead of the road to the beach. Before the mind was shown on the first body on the beach, a soul laid bare in the letters. Proposal wrote in a notebook, put a tick in the notebook. Now all are in the iPhone. Some useful vegan Breakfast Mary prepared Buttermilk, and the Maldives raining season, writes Kira Sunny. Going to a master class on the disclosure of sexual potential novel persuades itself is Tiny. And you become a hostage life show. Love for the night. Friends for the day. Rushing somewhere and live in a world potreblyatstva. Only the brave today do not have account in social networks, not likes, not the post, not the comments. Well, then you will need to paint the stop line and hold the wire with your hands.

Universal drug for the treatment of gagloshvili no. Because we live in an age of high-speed technologies. Electronic format plugged all the laptops. Put on remote access. Even can have sex on Skype, but I about children not talking. We are with them just decided to live interesting on vacation. Not virtual. Has developed its rules.

They are not looking at the tablet, I do not look to the smartphone. Honestly, without cheating. Still half an hour half an hour. We do not take gadgets visit and on outings. Leave them on the special shelf and communicate. We do this consciously. Again, read the magazine "restless" and write notes to each other. Eating ice cream, laughing, fighting. And dinner with dad and not with your phone.

Sometimes I still think about Steve. When eyes light up with infernal fire, hands reaching for the gadget, and his lips whispering, "My precious". My mom is right. We all will soon end, rolling in the strong Russian word. published

Author: Inna Kim

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.nashideti.site/?p=5109

Tags

See also

New and interesting