"Mother handsome": the sons of Russian and foreign stars

I can not believe that these famous beauties such adult sons. They get along well with their mothers and often they are a decent company at social events. Of course, mom is very proud of my boys! The website offers the reader a selection of photos of the sons of the stars.

Victoria Beckham and Brooklyn (42 years and 17 years)

Photo source: Marketium.ru17-year-old son of Victoria and David Beckham obviously went to the mother, because with football it's going far worse than the fashion shows

Kristina Orbakaite Denis Baysarov (45 years and 18 years)

Christina looks with a grown up Danny as the older sister

Pamela Anderson, Brandon and Dylan (49 years, 19 years and 18 years)

Sons of Pamela and musician Tommy Lee is also very fond of his mother. They are proud of her work and fame

Lera Kudryavtseva and Jean (45 years and 25 years)

Back in 1990 a very young Valerie called her son from her first husband in honor of Jean-Claude van Damme. Today it's 25 years old, and my mother, it seems, has not changed. How time flies!

Jasmine and Misha Semenduev (38 years and 18 years)

Jasmine also gave birth to a child in 20 years from my first husband. Today student Mike for 18 years. As you can see, it is very similar to her famous mother.

Cindy Crawford and Presley Gerber (50 years and 17 years)

The son of a famous model proudly continues the work of the mother

Ekaterina Odintsov and Anton Germans (44 and 21 years)

Son of Catherine and the famous politics while studying at the Moscow Institute of physics and technology, but live and earn independently

Angelina Jolie and Maddox (41 and 15 years)

The eldest son of Angelina Jolie and brad pitt are going to continue the work of parents and become an actor

9. Evelina khromtchenko and Artemiy Shumsky (45 and 19 years)

The only son of a fashion journalist often accompanied her to social events

Marina Zudina and Pavlo Tabakov (50 years and 20 years)

Son of Oleg Tabakov and Marina Suginoi had not planned to follow in the footsteps of parents-actors, but later, apparently, innate love of the theatre took its

via marketium.ru/zvezdnie-maminy-synovya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting