The stunned 15 jokes in one line

Site offers the reader a selection of laconic humor - jokes all in one place! I want decorative verblyudika. Here's how the Chihuahua only verblyudika. I will carry it with you and teach you to spit in one show.

Three days can not stop a girl who jumps on a trampoline in a room with a stretch ceiling.

In order not to lose the stick, attach it as a pendant to keys. Now, I forget the keys to the computer.

That, of course, good for women: rose early in the morning, and drew his face what you want. And the men - with what was born with and live

. ***

If you want to touch the beautiful, you can touch me.

When burst sewers, our correspondent managed to be first in the thick of things.

As the person fragile. Standing - varices, sit - hemorrhoids lie - bedsores

. ***

For detailed information about the nature of Siberia use the link.

A person must be lucky in life three times: from someone born, from whom to learn and to marry

. ***

What the hell feminists accuse men of misogyny? Nobody hates women more than other women.

Lessons are made hoarse ... mother ... ... son of deaf neighbors learned everything by heart, dog retold!

The water cycle in nature is when you wash your car with water it evaporates, turns into a cloud, and the next day the rain!

But I could be rich if I had the money.

The value of the first husband is known after the third divorce.

- What would you call yourself, if you knew that her husband was cheating on you
? - Widow

. via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting