One girl just got calls from distributors of the services. And then she decided to get rid of them once and for all!

Many readers of the Site know the situation, when in the day the bell rings, and the other end is a man, to impose some kind of service or product. Most just hang up, but our heroine said to the barkers so that they are forever forgotten her phone number!

People told me smart people that on Halloween, evil spirits revived, and I waved. Come on, what's evil, well dressed people and a bunch of pumpkins. But no! Today were convinced that evil really aktiviziruyutsya, the question is — what!

Morning. Sit, not bothering anyone, knit the mitten, because it's getting cold. The phone rings landline phone and some lady begins to ship me: "Opened a center for German technology... we can go visit... we can get treatment... we Have here such procedure...". One writer very correctly described this speech: "is Removed from the eye, hung on the ears".

That's why I need it? My aunt did not realize that the stupid calls on Monday morning after a successful weekend and do not cause the desire to even listen to the interlocutor, not to mention constructive communication.

Starting to get angry. What to do? Options:

Stupid to throw up. Obmaterit see para. Only it is not the answer, you still call back. And it is necessary to ward off once and for all. I was able pushy sellers, all known vacuum cleaners to sew, do these fail? Separating the first pause, take the initiative and quiet, insinuating voice (where did that come from?) report:

— Of course we need to meet! We invite you to our meeting in the society the "Sisters of Christ" (What am I saying? I don't know...). At the meeting we will introduce you to spiritual practices for the purification of karma from the negative influence of the surrounding world (yep, the cleaner). You will know the Supreme enlightenment and experience a sense of liberation from sinful thoughts. Our mentor, the light mage porphyry, believes that Teaching should involve as many lost souls (Until it finally will reach that it in some muddy cult recruit, or so we stupidly puffing? I can't carry the stuff on to infinity!). The next meeting of sisters with the most radiant of mentor will be held tomorrow at...

Hooray, I made his — aunt hung up. I hope the phone in the black list brought!

via www.anekdot.ru/id/853850/

Tags

See also

New and interesting