An unusual experiment - in search of a wife!

The author writes:

This idea came to me a few weeks ago, but since she had the character of a certain publicity, it is not immediately found its realization. Today I decided to bring to life the real experiment.
First, I went into the first shop and bought a mobile phone brand new SIM card with the telephone number specifically for this experiment to avoid unnecessary calls.
I then printed on a few announcements:
on the rear window of his car - "I am the best wife" on two sheets of A4 on the side windows - just "looking for a wife" on a single sheet.
After have been made all the important work of the case, ads were pasted on the glass inside the car, and I drove through the city streets.

I should note that the first call to the phone went after about 5 minutes of my movements, but I missed it, because he was not ready so quickly to get it. The phone was in the bag, and while I get him, stopped calling. I immediately called back to the caller number, but the call was dropped. More calls I did not. Apparently the girl was shy or hesitant.
The next call was about 15 minutes, but only the female voice said, "Hello ..." and then disunite. Or did not like my voice, or say again tightness.

While driving around the city could be seen in the rearview mirror, the drivers behind vividly respond to the inscription, some immediately take up the phone and call probably familiar talk about what they saw some pictures of the phone at the traffic lights. As vividly reacted to the traffic lights people cross the road and public transport users.
Then I left the car near the hotel "Sevastopol" and decided to take a stroll along the promenade. While I was walking several calls in which women's voices expressed delight ads, with phrases - & quot; ... sorry that I have for her husband, and would definitely decided to meet ... & quot ;. So far there have been no specific call.
When I returned to the car, standing beside the car a little pribaldevshy taxi driver, who expressed to me their ads and Respect for as long as I put the backpack with a camera in the back seat, almost hand grabbed takes a woman, pointing at my car. Those naturally shied away from it.

Today we have been cold enough, so I left the car near the McDonald's, ordered tea with cheeseburgers, sat down on a summer area 10 meters from the car to watch the reaction of people.
Most of the passers-by were not paying any attention to the inscription. Most attentive were old grandmother - probably due to the slow walk, they have time to notice all. No wonder all the cops are looking for movies to question her grandmother. Middle-aged people have noticed the inscription, did not express any emotion, and walked past. Youth vividly reacted. Many pictures of the car on the phone.
And then one girl stopped, took out his phone and dialed

Here it is - in front of the machine. Stands in front of the inscription on the side windows and just dials the number. With it, we chatted for about three minutes, she was very nervous, said that her husband is also looking for and if I have time, she could meet over a cup of coffee. We have agreed to phone later. Two girls on the right watching this picture and photographed it on the phone.

After several minutes another get interested passed machine. Then stopped, turned around and looked and making a semi-circle, stood at the entrance to McDonald's.

Long rummaged in her purse, and then found the phone, timidly, looking constantly approached the car and wrote down the phone, walked into place - where I took a picture of her, apparently by assigning the name of the new contact, then returned to the car and check number. Then quickly moved away from the machine. There she was approached by a friend - she her something lively start to talk, but did not call.
Snack, I got into the car and drove towards the square Ushakov. To my left the parking lot taxied big old Chevrolet Tahoe with two ladies who are actively waving palms, for which I am smiled.
Still remember the counter Mazda threesome with two female students according to age in the cabin, which turned and waited as I slowly crawled by in the mash. Eyes girls just have to see.
After that I briefly stopped at a supermarket, leaving the car in the parking lot. When approaching the car, onlookers stood around her, photographing classified phones. When I sat down, standing applauded.
Even when I was driving home, I received another call. Anya had the girl, said she is looking for a good husband that she was taken aback by the announcement, and is ready to meet at any time.
This is how was the first day of the experiment.
The result - 6 calls, two girls who want to meet for a cup of coffee and 5 SMS to with the phrase "Cool Ads" or "That's what you have doneĀ»

UPD. Oh, and most importantly, what I saw of today - it really lifts the mood of many passers-by. And I really lift your spirits - people smile, raised up his fingers and clapping hands - can not help but cheer up. So even though a hard day, my heart good and pleasant.

Tags

See also

New and interesting