12 quotes from Anthony Robbins for those who want to succeed

"People are not lazy, they simply have impotent goals ... that is ... goals that do not inspire them."

"People are not lazy, they just have weak goals; goals that do not inspire them."

"In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently."

"In essence, if we want to control our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. Defines our life is not what we do once, but what we do consistently."

"Every problem is a gift — without problems we would not grow."

"Every problem is a gift — without problems we would not grow."

"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears."

"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears."

"I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy."

"I came to the conclusion that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the Foundation of interpretation that created a new level of life that I now enjoy."

"If you can't you must, and if you must you can."

"If you can't, you must. But if you must, you can."

"A real decision is measured by the fact that youve taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."

"A real decision is measured by the fact that you made a new action. If there is no action, you took this decision."

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."

"When You make decisions, Your destiny is formed."

"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. "

"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. "

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got."

"The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you."

"The secret of success is to learn to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do this, you control life. If you don't, life controls you."

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action."

"The way to success is to take massive, determined action." published

12 reasons why people don't get rich

Nikolai Amosov about health, conditions and restrictions

Source: vk.com/anthony_robbins_ru?w=wall-53757050_233

Tags

See also

New and interesting