What to replace the potatoes

What a tasty potatoes! But not all of it useful — too many calories, too Quickly... carbohydrate raises the blood sugar level, which is well known to diabetics.

Boiled potato medium size weighs approximately 100 grams. Contains 70 cal and 15 grams. carbohydrates. Not so much, right?

But when on the table freshly cooked potatoes, who can resist and limit myself to one thing? At least a couple — and it will be 140-150 cal and 30-35 gr. carbohydrates. A lot or a little?

Depends on what else is on the table for the potatoes. Supplemental food can quickly increase the number of calories and amount of carbs to impressive numbers.

Remembering the potatoes, I usually remember my grandmother Marina. She lived in a Ukrainian village and, of course, always kept a pig or two. What she feed them? Usually it was a bucket of boiled potatoes, seasoned with milk from her cow. Added also the flour of whole grains, and in the summer the leaves of beets and corn from the garden.

Such a pure and natural potato-grain diet increased fat pigs, downright half consisting of famous Ukrainian lard. But what is pig, in which a lot of fat? From a medical point of view the pig is suffering from obesity.

Now, remember that pigs also have baby teeth, pigs can sunbathe as people. Their organs are similar to human in size and physiology, why pig organs are used as organ donors for humans. That is the human body similar to the body of pigs, whether we like it or not.

If potato and grain feeding of pigs makes them obese, the diet based on potatoes and cereals should also cause obesity — what we see around us.

Vegetable vegan casserole: 8 great recipes!

Whether quail eggs more useful

What is less carbohydrate and fewer calories, you can replace the potato? I experimented with different vegetables and came to the conclusion that to replace the potato by some one vegetable hard. Some vegetables are a good substitute for potatoes boiled, others fried etc. published

Source: www.horosheezdorovje.ru/chem-zamenit-kartoshku-1/

Tags

See also

New and interesting