Pumpkin bread — aromatic and autumn cozy

Newly baked bread is absolutely wonderful: bright, fragrant, autumn cozy, and so delicious that my family ate it for both cheeks and did not even suspect that he from whole wheat flour! Usually whole wheat I bake for myself, others prefer a softer bread, and then swooped down and ate it!

And all because almost all of the liquid in this bread is sweet, fragrant pumpkin puree, a little water too, it goes with the sourdough. Amazing what a pumpkin too, no one eats.

For leaven/dough:

• 10 gr. Mature starter (rye or wheat, if you take the Sekowa starter, then take 20 g);
  • 200 gr. white wheat flour (ideally, not the factory, i.e., not bleached);
  • 120 gr. water.

In the water stir the starter, add the flour, stir, should be thick, but binding the dough. Tighten the bowl with foil and leave to ripen at room temperature. For Sekowa sourdough put in a warm place where the temperature is about 28-30 degrees. The maturation time of 10-12 hours.

For the dough:

• All Mature the dough;
  • 500 gr. pumpkin puree;
  • 100 gr. rye whole grain flour;
  • 400 gr. wheat whole wheat flour;
  • 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds;
  • 1 tbsp sesame seeds;
  • 1 tbsp poppy;
  • 1 tbsp of flax seeds;
  • Walnuts – a couple of handfuls, if you want, they're asking, but I was not.
  • 50 gr. vegetable oil (I have raw sunflower seeds, not very fragrant);
  • 50 gr. of honey;
  • 15 gr. salt.

On the eve of the batch I peeled the pumpkin, cut pieces and baked in the oven, and then ground into a puree. Beautiful work, bit it's not butter and its own juice.

I kneaded in the kneader, the course of action is this:

1. Combine starter, pumpkin puree, flour and seeds, you should get a fairly dense dough, do not add water yet. Leave on for 15-20 minutes to proteins of flour, bran and seeds swelled.

2. Continue mixing for 2-3 the speed of the mixer, if the dough is very thick, add 20-25 gr. water. With water be careful, because after adding honey and oil, the dough will be much softer and more pliable. Add the honey and salt.

3. When the dough will become more elastic (relatively, because of the pumpkin it will remain lipoate) gradually fill the oil when the oil is completely mixed with the dough, turn off the mixer, remove the dough, roll a ball and place in a bowl greased with vegetable oil. The fermentation time is about 2.5-3.5 hours, depending on room temperature (Secova will be faster, maybe 1.5 hours at room temperature will suffice). I was cool, so a 3.5 or even a little longer.

4. Coming up the dough lay on the table, sprinkled with flour, with a scraper divide into two parts, podocyte in the balls, leave it on for 7-10 minutes to allow the gluten of dough relaxed.

5. Sprinkle surface of dough with flour, turn upside down, salmon oval or round workpiece. The bottom of the baskets in advance, sprinkle the seeds, put in baskets of the workpiece seam side up, cover with plastic film or package to the surface is not weather-beaten. Proving is about 2-2,5 hours (Secovi 1-1. 5 hours at room), but it is better to focus on the dough. An hour before baking turn the oven to warm up along with the stone (the temperature is 240 degrees), if baked under the hood, and with him, too.

6. To check whether rasstalas the dough, lightly press it with your finger, if it looks airy, soft, and a trace of depression will level off very quickly – ready! In the video below this time is, we'll see.

7. Turn the dough out of the basket, cut a slot and send in the oven for the first 15-20 minutes of baking with steam or under the hood, then steam clean and dopegita another 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees.

8. The finished bread cool on the grid, no covering. Better to wait until it is completely cool, otherwise the crumb will seem humid.

Also delicious: Irish soda bread with rosemary and cranberries

Gluten-free banana bread

The crust of this bread turns fine and delicate, and he is well, very soft, in it and there is no trace from the usual roughness inherent in whole wheat bread. And he's sweet family took him for a loaf of bread.

But for me he is a special, autumnal and very beautiful bread, a piece of which you can jot down the greens, put a couple of pieces of cheese, delicious sun-dried garlic and plums, for example, for Breakfast. Or dinner.published

Author: Elena Zhelezniak

Cook with ljubovju!

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

Source: www.hlebomoli.ru/blog/tykvennyy-hleb-na-zakvaske

Tags

See also

New and interesting