When you're tired to be strong

When we get tired and reach the limit of their strength and capabilities, you need to let yourself go and give way to tears, if you want. This does not mean that you give up, and even less that you are weak. In fact only strong people can truly afford to be weak.

From time to time we think that everything rests on our shoulders. Every day we feel the responsibility for family, children, elderly parents, work. But we desperately need a little free space for their own emotions, dreams and thoughts. The most important thing to remember is that we don't have to constantly control myself.

Perhaps you think that crying will not help, and crying is a sign of weakness.

And if there is a lump in my throat, you try to ignore it. Believe me, he who you this once persuaded (even if it was you) — not a very wise man.

A few years of this life, and serious health problems can not be avoided.

The installation "I never cry" means that you anyone, and myself included, do not show their true feelings and come up with different excuses to explain his depression.

If you under any circumstances, pretend that you're okay, you're not only closed from the world but turn away from yourself this.

Suppressed emotions don't get out. In the end, they can manifest as psychosomatic symptoms: headaches, migraines, chronic fatigue, muscle pain, dizziness, digestive problems.

People may not always be large throughout his life to hide his sadness and feelings. You must give vent to my feelings, and this is the case when the tears free from nervous tension and negative emotions.

Remember that:

• Crying is good for health
  • Tears bring relief, and this is the first step to change. Now it remains to acknowledge our feelings and give them the will, and then let go.
  • After tears we rest, relax and can calmly assess the reality and make decisions.

No one but you knows how hard you've worked to achieve what we have now, and what refused to build happiness for the people you love.

But to tighten the screws, trying to constantly control your emotions and keep face, it is impossible, otherwise at the crucial moment you can just "strip the threads".

Be prepared for the fact that life is not always paid a hundredfold for all the efforts, and that even close friends sometimes Express selfishness. Just remember: everything you do is your free choice. And grief is inevitable, because life is life. And when the sad moments, keep yourself not necessarily.

The key to success is in the balance.

To maintain a sufficient level of energy in order to work, communicate and enjoy life, will help the following rules:

• To be strong means to be good to yourself. To engage in your personal growth, to enjoy coveted moments of loneliness, finding time for Hobbies.
  • The biggest power and energy have people who know how to love. Love everyone in your life, first and foremost — themselves. And no, this is not a sign of selfishness.
  • Being strong also means letting go of things and people that hinder our personal growth, that hurt us hurt and hurt.

What do these pretentious at first glance the words? It's simple:

• You have the right to say: "I give up, it's stronger than me!" You have the right not to take on more responsibilities than able to perform.
  • You have the right to say: "I can't", if you are in need of rest or respite.
  • You're entitled to love, acceptance and support. Close, you give warmth and care, need to understand, what are you waiting for adequate returns.

Things to be aware of when coming hard timesThere are people-nocebo...

And, of course, you have the right to privacy is a personal space and time when we can reflect on yourself and your life, to cry, to acknowledge his emotions, make decisions and move forward.

This is the life that we all dream of: to go out of our way with a sense of inner balance and well-being.published

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2016/10/blog-post_58.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting